Spanking.... For..or..Against..?

It became taboo!
I don't plan spanking my son a whole, well that is what I plan on. :)
but I do want the fear in him like I had for my mom. We knew when she meant business.

Unfortunately, it seems that parents have more to fear from "spanking" than the child does.

1) the child has the threat, "if you hit me, I will call Child Protective Services and they will take me away from you", and the child knows it is true.

2) if you get caught spanking by someone else, they will call CPS and, even if the child is not taken away, you have to defend yourself.

Immie

Last edited:
It became taboo!
but I do want the fear in him like I had for my mom. We knew when she meant business.

Unfortunately, it seems that parents have more to fear from "spanking" than the child does.

1) the child has the threat, "if you hit me, I will call Child Protective Services and they will take me away from you", and the child knows it is true.

2) if you get caught spanking by someone else, they will call CPS and, even if the child is not taken away, you have to defend yourself.

Immie

You can thank the liberals for that.

Spanking? Less is more. An occasional smack on the ass? Yup. Anything more? Nope.

Soap in the mouth for a smart-mouthed kid works wonders.

It became taboo!

Immie

I'm sure you'd prefer it if everyone was allowed to beat their kids senseless at will but it wasn't the libs who are to be thanked it is the parents who took advantage of the power they used to have over defenseless children.

Not everyone is responsible and fair to those who can't protect themselves.

Yours was a very stupid post..

Immie

I'm sure you'd prefer it if everyone was allowed to beat their kids senseless at will but it wasn't the libs who are to be thanked it is the parents who took advantage of the power they used to have over defenseless children.

And what you're sure of is bunk you mouth breathing skank.

"Defenseless children"... what kind of jacked up melodrama bull shit is that? Has anyone here told a story of how they were beaten by their parents? No you stupid twat. The thread is about spanking, not beating. So you're fucking dumb ass hyperbole fit here is pure liberal theater. Save it, because everyone here knows it's the liberals who are continually pushing for more control and intrusion into our lives, and they start in the schools, and this "you can't touch me or I'll call the cops," which included spanking, was put into kids heads by those liberals in our schools. You have no defense for that other than bull shit and insults.

Last edited:

"Defenseless children"... what kind of jacked up melodrama bull shit is that? Has anyone here told a story of how they were beaten by the parents? No you stupid twat. The thread is about spanking, not beating. So you're fucking dumb ass hyperbole fit here is pure liberal theater. Save it, because everyone here knows it's the liberals who are continually pushing for more control and intrusion into our lives, and they start in the schools. You have no defense for that other than bull shit and insults.

You weren't complaining about child protective services then?

"Defenseless children"... what kind of jacked up melodrama bull shit is that? Has anyone here told a story of how they were beaten by the parents? No you stupid twat. The thread is about spanking, not beating. So you're fucking dumb ass hyperbole fit here is pure liberal theater. Save it, because everyone here knows it's the liberals who are continually pushing for more control and intrusion into our lives, and they start in the schools. You have no defense for that other than bull shit and insults.

They didn't HAVE CPS when I grew up. How did all those kids for decades and centuries survive without you overbearing, intrusive, have to poke your damn nose into everyone's business before?

I got spanked when I was a kid. I got spanked because I fucked up, and I have no complaints. I love my parents, and respect them.

They didn't HAVE CPS when I grew up. How did all those kids for decades and centuries survive without you overbearing, intrusive, have to poke your damn nose into everyone's business before?

I got spanked when I was a kid. I got spanked because I fucked up, and I have no complaints. I love my parents, and respect them.
Some didn't survive and some still don't. Last year here we started a pin wheel charity or something like that because we had three kids in a row killed by parents due to abuse. One girl who lived in this apartment building my brother owned was pretty much water boarded by her step mother and died after a day long abuse fest by both parents.
I will admit CPS investigates probably a few people who don't deserve it but help a lot more in the process.

You aren't focusing here. You did complain that Libs were the cause of child protective services being created and I said the reason it was created is because parents were abusing their power over defensless children not because Libs just wanted to create another governmental body.

As you already know btw, not all kids survived the wrath of their parent's abuse.

I'm done with your idiocy anyway.

A well placed smack on a diapered or clothed butt doesn't hurt anything but the feelings of the one on the receiving end. There is a difference in spanking and beating. To many are trying to make them both one and the same. They're not. My mother would make us go get our own switch. Of course we would try our bests to bring in this tiny little twig. We were sent back out until we got one that met her specifications. If not, that dang woman would go get the whole freakin tree! Now, neither me or my brother grew up to be horrible people. Did all the normal things teenagers do. To be completely honest, we got to the point we would BEG for a spanking over being restricted. The spanking was over and done with in just a few minutes. Being stuck in your room for a week or more, unable to speak to anyone on the phone, no company, no TV watching, NOTHING was torture. And she was sooooooo good at upholding that torture. Depending on the wrong doing we would at times not even be allowed to come out to eat supper. Those four walls could begin to drive you really batty after awhile. One thing my mom never did to either of us though was an open handed slap or the use of a belt. Her weapon of choice was that damned switch and I swear I can actually feel the sting sitting here typing this. lol lol

Spanking...yes

Beating.....NO

A well placed smack on a diapered or clothed butt doesn't hurt anything but the feelings of the one on the receiving end. There is a difference in spanking and beating. To many are trying to make them both one and the same. They're not. My mother would make us go get our own switch. Of course we would try our bests to bring in this tiny little twig. We were sent back out until we got one that met her specifications. If not, that dang woman would go get the whole freakin tree! Now, neither me or my brother grew up to be horrible people. Did all the normal things teenagers do. To be completely honest, we got to the point we would BEG for a spanking over being restricted. The spanking was over and done with in just a few minutes. Being stuck in your room for a week or more, unable to speak to anyone on the phone, no company, no TV watching, NOTHING was torture. And she was sooooooo good at upholding that torture. Depending on the wrong doing we would at times not even be allowed to come out to eat supper. Those four walls could begin to drive you really batty after awhile. One thing my mom never did to either of us though was an open handed slap or the use of a belt. Her weapon of choice was that damned switch and I swear I can actually feel the sting sitting here typing this. lol lol

Spanking...yes

Beating.....NO

I agree 100%, there is a difference. Parents are afraid of children today because of the stigma some have created, I always plan Dr. Phil in these cases. :)
My parents never beat me but they did spank me, my father also slapped me once when I was thirteen, of course he didn't put all he had into it but I also deserved it. I learned my lesson at that is the only time my dad has slapped me. You have to put the fear in your children for what might happen. I remember my brother stoughing his underwear with socks because we broke a light, my dad laughed.:lol:
Anyways my parents raised six kids all together and all of ended up to be pretty good people.

You aren't focusing here. You did complain that Libs were the cause of child protective services being created and I said the reason it was created is because parents were abusing their power over defensless children not because Libs just wanted to create another governmental body.

As you already know btw, not all kids survived the wrath of their parent's abuse.

I'm done with your idiocy anyway.

And you don't listen. A common trait of liberals. You're all smarter than everybody else aren't you? Course you are. Just ask one of your liberal comedians like maher. He's on record on his own show calling conservatives, or whomever would DARE question the motives or agenda of you almighty liberals, he called them "STUPID," just as you did me. Maher is as sickening to look at as he is to listen to. My bet is you are too.

You people's arrogance is only matched by your book learned ignorance. You SUCK at life.

Parents abused children long ago, and parents abuse children today. You can't stop it. You can try, and then you can go TOO FAR. But you liberals never seem to know when TOO FAR is. That's when we have to TELL you, like I'm trying to tell you now, but YOU aren't LISTENING. All too typical for a liberal.

Well, you can go stick it as far as I'm concerned, right up that big nose you've got stuck so far up in the air that if it rains you're going to drown. You people and your obama like arrogance make me sick.

So it seems that the reason you're having your mental melt down is because you consider SPANKING to be BEATING a "poor defenseless child." Well, it would also seem many here disagree with you. So why don't you take your liberal attitude and arrogance and admonish everyone here in the thread then instead of just me. I don't want to hear your shit.

Last edited:
I obviously got spanked as a kid but it was nothing compared to what my father went through. His father (my Grandfather) used to pay older, bigger kids to beat up on my Dad to toughen him up as a kid..

I remember when I was a kid in the 60's, parents were expected to publicly spank their children. If a child was acting up in public and the parent didn't immediately give the kid a whack people would whisper what a poor parent they were.

Now, they call the cops on you

I remember when I was a kid in the 60's, parents were expected to publicly spank their children. If a child was acting up in public and the parent didn't immediately give the kid a whack people would whisper what a poor parent they were.

Now, they call the cops on you

What the Hell, I'm starting to find myself agreeing with you allot...:eusa_doh:

Meet you in the Politics Forum...:lol:

Forum List

Back