Spanish ultimatum - European hypocrisy at its best

frigidweirdo

1. Recognition of Morocco's independence on lands controlled by Spain in Africa
2. Removal of all Spaniards from "Arab lands" occupied by Spain
3."Right of Return" to all expelled Muslims who's descendants were expelled from Spain.

Q. Why doesn't Spain lead by example?

Last edited:
When Spain is demanding the world to apply the exact opposite of what they deem good for themselves, but even Arabs use the same terms of Spanish liberation to describe their defeat to Israel:

The Hebrew Reconquista of Palestine

Q. How long will Europe pretend their shit doesn't stink? Just curious what happens when someone demands to divide Madrid...

Last edited:
There's no issue of "Muslim colonization" in Spain.

In Israel Jews and Muslims live close together. In Spain they don't.

Muslims Demand Right to Return to Spain
Following the recent approval of a law that would grant Spanish citizenship to descendants of Sephardic Jews expelled from Spain in 1492, a number of Muslim groups are now demanding similar grace for potentially millions of descendants of Muslims who were expelled from Spain during the Middle Ages.

In the interest of equality, the Muslim supporters say that they are entitled to the same rights and privileges as Jews because both groups were expelled from Spain under similar historical circumstances.

However, historians state that the Jews were in Spain before the Christians, and so their expulsion was on the grounds of bigotry, whereas the Muslims in Spain were colonial occupiers who called the territory Al-Andalus and imposed Arabic as the official language, and so their expulsion was a matter of decolonization.
(emphasis mine)

Well, not really.

The Jews were a part of Spain before the invasion of the Moors and then were kicked out after the Moors were defeated.

The Moors and the Spanish fought a war and the Spanish won.

Also the Sephardic Jews speak a form of Spanish. The Muslims don't.

The Muslims have no connection with Spain at all, other than they want EU citizenship.

Jews were part of Israel for 2000 years before Muslims invaded and colonized the land.
Forced their culture down peoples' throats, tried to expelled Jews from their holy cities.
The Muslims and Jews fought a war - Jews won a tiny sliver of their land, the bigger portion of which remained under control of an Arabian king.

Muslims in Israel are not readily learning Hebrew, many don't know more than few words, Arabic is a foreign language in this land, they shoved it into every society they've colonized.
Muslims have no connection to Israel at all, other than having invaded it like Spain and wanting an Israeli citizenship (without the Israelis).

Yet Spain demands a Muslim state in Israel, in Jerusalem, and to flood it with millions of hostile defeated Muslims who not only don't want to integrate - but openly advocate the destruction of that country.

Q. Do Spaniards think Jews are made from a different material, why the double standard?
You are hilarious my lady, but you're late.

We're late to decolonize the Caliphate?
It takes a deylicate, not a Caliphate.

frigidweirdo

3."Right of Return" to all expelled Muslims who's descendants were expelled from Spain.

So basically you admit Israel is wrong but defend it with your belief that someone else is doing wrong too.

frigidweirdo

So basically you admit Israel is wrong but defend it with your belief that someone else is doing wrong too.

Wait, what?! You think that the removal of all Spaniards from "Arab lands" is the right thing to do?!?!?!

frigidweirdo

Wait, what?! You think that the removal of all Spaniards from "Arab lands" is the right thing to do?!?!?!
I doubt I insinuated such a thing.

frigidweirdo

No I never said Spain was in the wrong about any of the issues. It's their business.
All I'm saying is that one cannot claim Israel is wrong while absolving European countries who do the same on a larger scale while using Israel's arguments to the letter.

If Israel is wrong then is Spain - on a larger scale, there's no way to differentiate the two but by applying a double standard to Jews, which has been the European practice since time immemorial until this day - exemplified by the sheer hypocrisy of the Spanish ultimatum.

The evidence is in the pudding - there're no calls to boycott Spain, there're no demands to divide Madrid and establish a Caliphate in the country, and to add a insult to the injury - Jews in Judea have become worlds' favorite "foreign occupants" , while no one in Europe even raises the issue of Spanish colonies in Africa, because they totally support it.

Q. So why do You blame Jews but absolve all others for much worse??

Last edited:
frigidweirdo

No I never said Spain was in the wrong about any of the issues. It's their business.
All I'm saying is that one cannot claim Israel is wrong while absolving European countries who do the same on a larger scale while using Israel's arguments to the letter.

If Israel is wrong then is Spain - on a larger scale, there's no way to differentiate the two but by applying a double standard to Jews, which has been the European practice since time immemorial until this day - exemplified by the sheer hypocrisy of the Spanish ultimatum.
But times change..... we are trying be a civilized world now.

frigidweirdo

Trying to be "civilized" by applying double standards to Jews?!
I think Europe should learn from its' recent history about establishing "civilizations" on such premises, they tend to fall with a sounding crash before taking off.

The only difference now is that Europe is not in a position to indulge in their compulsive disorder without expecting a counter reaction, Jews will provide a striking blow for any "civilized" barbarian on the planet who thinks his shit is a golden statue.

Last edited:
frigidweirdo

Trying to be "civilized" by applying double standards to Jews?!
Just trying to make the world a civilized place. Israel hasn't bothered to join yet.

Typical imperialism against Europe...

The same Europe that holds colonies in Africa?
Yeah typical European hypocrisy- "do as I say. not as I do".

Your shit is not a golden statue, and I hope You realize that it stinks from miles away...
Don't complain if we decide that a Caliphate is the lesser evil when considering our future support for Europe, historic justice is usually not a pleasant show.

Sad satire: European Islam survivors plan the next boycott on Israel

Last edited:

Your shit is not a golden statue, and I hope You realize that it stinks from miles away...
Don't complain if we decide that a Caliphate is the lesser evil when considering our future support for Europe, historic justice is usually not a pleasant show.

Something that something related somehow to sometime europe did sometime for some reason with some "evidence"

Something somewhere sometime = europe is a monster
download-7.jpg

Europe is the most colonized region in the world.

Historic justice won’t be pretty for the past and present colonizers of Europe and the west.

Europe is the most colonized region in the world.

Historic justice won’t be pretty for the past and present colonizers of Europe and the west.

Who would those be?

Stands to reason. A poll conducted a few years back found that the Spaniards are the biggest anti-Semites in Europe! The Poles, who collaborated with the Nazis in hunting down innocent Jews during World War II, came in a close second!

Forum List

Back