*Spanish Colonies Are Catholics & Corrupted Dictators*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah why is that nearly *all* the Central America, South America, are corrupted in *all* things?
2. Its amazing they can't get it right, ever!
3. Anyone want to share some views on this?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah why is that nearly *all* the Central America, South America, are corrupted in *all* things?
2. Its amazing they can't get it right, ever!
3. Anyone want to share some views on this?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

More intolerance and incoherence from the Loony Lord of Texas.

Jimmy, could you perhaps specify as to what exactly it is that you are trying to convey here?

I have to give some credit to editec here.

I'm sick and tired of seeing the whole world pointing fingers at Venezuela, Mexico, Brazil, Ecuador, Argentina while giving a free pass to THE CREATORS of Venezuela, Mexico, Brazil, etc, etc, etc...

Spain and Portugal deserve half of the blame if not more.

Sorry bout that,

1. The problem that I see is the government is laden with *grease money*.
2. Unless you grease some ones hand with money, you can't get anything done.
3. All the people in power, want *grease money*, in order to sign off on anything.
4. Engineers, city council, inspectors, mayors, governors, dog catchers, & sewer workers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. All the people in power, want *grease money*, in order to sign off on anything.
4. Engineers, city council, inspectors, mayors, governors, dog catchers, & sewer workers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OK, you blame endemic corruption for most of Latin America's woes. Let's assume you're righ just for the sake of discussion.

Now answer me this question:

Who created the national character and the socio-political structures of Latin America (in which corruption thrives)?

1 - The aliens?

2 - The Sasquatch?

3 - Or Spain and Portugal?

José;3622085 said:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OK, you blame endemic corruption for most of Latin America's woes. Let's assume you're righ just for the sake of discussion.

Who created the national character and the socio-political structures of Latin America (in which corruption thrives)?

1 - The aliens?

2 - The Sasquatch?

He will probably say Vampires.

Sorry bout that,

José;3622085 said:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1 - The aliens?

2 - The Sasquatch?

1. Vampires ofcourse!
2. Thats a tough question, and I would have to guess its the people living within those countries.
3. And the laws or lack of laws, the press, and uneducated morons running the government would be another good guess, could it be DNA too?
4. Thats why I threw this out there, to get some feedback.
5. I guess I will just get attacks instead of feedback.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is the warm weather.

You might be on to something there.

Ever notice that the more advanced and/or civilized societies are all in the cooler and temperate regions and the closer you get to the equator the more backward they become?

Forum List

Back