Spanish billionaire will do 2 years in prison for smuggling his Picasso painting out of Spain, folks

Plus fined double what it is worth and they keep the painting. What a nice fascist government.

What about the winner of the 2nd grade art contest?
upload_2020-1-17_18-28-44.jpeg

in related news...

" Almost 23 years after its disappearance, Gustav Klimt's "Portrait of a Lady" was found in a bag last month by a gardener clearing ivy outside the Ricci Oddi Modern Art Gallery in Italy. Authorities launched an investigation after the painting went missing in 1997. "So you can imagine how emotional it was to have it suddenly in my hands," the unnamed gardener said. "I immediately run into the museum and showed it to a colleague of mine. He also couldn’t believe his eyes.”

Why do you Trumpers lie so damn much??

How the fuck do you own something that is stolen??

"A Spanish billionaire was sentenced to 18 months in prison and fined approximately $58 million after a stolen Picasso painting was found on his luxury yacht. 83-year-old Jaime Botín will be forced to surrender the painting and pay the hefty fine, though he will likely avoid jail time under Spanish law related to sentences of under two years."

Spanish billionaire fined $58m for attempting to sell stolen Picasso

Why do you Trumpers lie so damn much??

How the fuck do you own something that is stolen??

"A Spanish billionaire was sentenced to 18 months in prison and fined approximately $58 million after a stolen Picasso painting was found on his luxury yacht. 83-year-old Jaime Botín will be forced to surrender the painting and pay the hefty fine, though he will likely avoid jail time under Spanish law related to sentences of under two years."

Spanish billionaire fined $58m for attempting to sell stolen Picasso

0.o

Who lied?

Honestly... why does anyone pay a penny for a Picasso?

Toddlers make better paintings. My father is an artist himself, and sells art all over Ohio. He does better in 2 hours on a summer after noon, than Picasso has in his whole life.

I think a better sentence would be to confine him to a room, with just that one painting on the wall, and consider it a public service.

Forum List

Back