Spamming

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Saigoon and others complain about spamming and post on other forums to get attention from moderators. This following post has appeared on the following threads in a short period of time this morning:
"Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization" and "What is your background/interest in the Middle East?"

Just saying. Remember the Golden Rule, kiddies.
#559 (permalink) Today, 11:37 AM
Saigon
Member #37000 Join Date: May 2012

You know, there's actually a fairly easy way of determining who knows anything about the Middle East - at least if you're honest.

Try this:

Jerusalem aside, think of the 10 towns most associated with the Israel/Palestine conflict: Ramallah, Quneitra, Gilo, Jericho, Amman, Homs, Netanya, Sidon, Nablus and Metullah.

How many could you accurately position on a map?

If the answer is zero - and for s few posters here it would definitely be zero - you have no place telling people anything about this conflict.

Saigoon and others complain about spamming and post on other forums to get attention from moderators. This following post has appeared on the following threads in a short period of time this morning:
"Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization" and "What is your background/interest in the Middle East?"

Saigon

You know, there's actually a fairly easy way of determining who knows anything about the Middle East - at least if you're honest.

Try this:

Jerusalem aside, think of the 10 towns most associated with the Israel/Palestine conflict: Ramallah, Quneitra, Gilo, Jericho, Amman, Homs, Netanya, Sidon, Nablus and Metullah.

If the answer is zero - and for s few posters here it would definitely be zero - you have no place telling people anything about this conflict.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Saigon

Try this:

Evidently, Finland has a very poor educational system as reflected here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5286045-post350.html

Hoss,

Ironically, I missed this threa this morning because of the sudden apperance of another 20 Stone Spam threads!

I'm not sure what your point is, but mine is not that people who can not place Gilo on a map are not entitled to express an opinion, my point is that they have no logical right to consider themselves experts, or to call others idiots etc.

Hoss,

Ironically, I missed this threa this morning because of the sudden apperance of another 20 Stone Spam threads!

I'm not sure what your point is, but mine is not that people who can not place Gilo on a map are not entitled to express an opinion, my point is that they have no logical right to consider themselves experts, or to call others idiots etc.

The point is at the top of your pointy little uneducated head :badgrin:

SAIGON

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back