Spamming on Middle East threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of the posters who has reported JStone for spamming.

One day he made a post with 9 youtube videos + C&P............9 videos!!!

Yesterday he made 3 long C&P posts of pictures with ZERO dialogue. The exact same posts!!

I turned that in also.

Please don't tell me some idiotic crap like "If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen".

It has NOTHING to do with heat or not liking his stance on a subject.

It's only about his constant thread wrecking and littering threads with repeated SPAM!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
it wouldn't be so bad if he weren't limited to his one sheet of copy & paste. He repeats his spam > once on a single page at times.

The Holocaust, according to that other evil Holocaust denier Germar Rudolf—who spent only four years in prison for his shocking thought crimes, has its own high priests: the Jewish people themselves. These constitute, collectively, the New World Messiah whose name is King Khazar.
King Khazar did not die on the cross. Instead, he fragmented himself into a myriad life forms and lives today in the minds and bodies of his countless devotees, known in the vulgar language of the masses as “Holocaust Survivors.”
These minor deities live all over the world, some in New York, London, Paris and other cosmopolitan centers, but most of them pursue their earthly existence in Tel Aviv. Here they live austere lives of prayer and sacrifice to King Khazar, all their material needs being taken care of by generous checks from Swiss and German banks.
When they are not engaged in killing the Palestinians in a blood sacrifice to King Khazar, they are to be found sitting by their luxury swimming pools in Judea and Samaria enjoying the afternoon sunshine and the soothing hum of bulldozers demolishing houses in the distance . . . until their lives are suddenly terminated by deadly rockets shot at them by evil Hezbollah or Hamas—terrorist organizations which will soon be operating in New York and Los Angeles, London and Paris, unless and until America in its wisdom decides to exterminate them. So my informed source in Tel Aviv tells me.
DID SIX MILLION REALLY DIE? by Pandora Pushkin (Satire) | Darkmoon

^^^^^^^^

cool... we get to hear from the holocaust denier.

:thup:

JStone isn't actually a holocaust denier - he just posts in the style of holocaust deniers, i.e. waves of racist abuse and name-calling, laughable claims and then more waves of spam and abuse.

But I am not suggesting he be banned for his political stance - only for his spamming.
Saigon, do you like free speech for yourself?

This is a reasonably free speech zone board.

Hope that helps you.

(The following is posted by the member Ringel, not the Moderator Ringel.)

I know exactly how it is, a few posters blaming one for making them do something they don't want to do. :rolleyes:
As for me and what I'd do? Not even close to what you'd think, you see I have this mental switch called "ignore" so I don't even read it and I don't have a propensity to use others, especially moderators to gain points against or attempt to silence my opponent. Not saying you're doing that.......... :rolleyes:
I also don't try to couch or conceal my hatred of other groups. peoples, religions in feigned intellectualism in an effort to make myself appear superior and "above the fray" so to speak. Again, not saying you're doing that......... :eusa_whistle: If you get my meaning........ :rolleyes:

Fair enough...all good points.

And I assure you my opposition to JStone has nothing whatsoever to do with his political views. It's purely a question of spamming threads.

Given a good half dozen posters have complained about the guy - what is the upside of allowing him to post here?

Anyone who reads his posts can see he is as mad as a hatter.

I don't get why he isn't just banned and be done with it.

Some cheese with your whine?

You are embarrassingly uneducated and you'd be far better-served to direct inwardly your frustration over your inability to debate me. You arrive to a gun fight equipped merely with a girl scout's pocket knife.

Next time, do your homework as I have, be informed as I am and I won't humiliate you in public by thoroughly demolishing you in debate without even having to try over and over and over which is clearly making you come completely unhinged. In fact, you're such an uneducated poseur, I can out-debate you in my sleep.

I provide scholarly, authoritative, reliable sources and you inevitably become flummoxed at how to respond, which leads you to babble incoherently and offer no reliable sources as an alternative viewpoint. That's your severe inadequacy. Let this be a teachable moment to illustrate your desperate need to be educated and informed

Psychiatric counseling wouldn't be a bad idea for you, as well.

Last edited:
Saigon, do you like free speech for yourself?

I do - which is why I would always prefer to resist when I see someone trying to prevent it.

When you get 1 poster coming on to threads and posting the same random pictures and off-topic videos of crowd noise eight, ten, twelve times until the other posters stop trying to discuss the topic - you are not seeing freedom of speech; you are seein someone trying to prevent freedom of speech.

This just mean posters go elsewhere to discuss ME topics - I see no upside for the board in letting the guy ruin the ME forum.

Last edited:
What's interesting is there's only three people who have complained about him that I know of.

At least four complain on this thread, others on the threads I've linked here, another three have contacted me by PM after seeing this thread, and I've seen three or four other posters complaining about his spamming this week alone. So that's around 12 - 15 posters.

How many do you need?

Basically, everyone who regularly posts in the ME section either has complained in the past, or is complaining on the threads now - including people who are ostnsibly of the same political position as he is.

If you contact regular ME posters, I think we can assume 8/10 will want him gone.

What's interesting is there's only three people who have complained about him that I know of.

At least four complain on this thread, others on the threads I've linked here, another three have contacted me by PM after seeing this thread, and I've seen three or four other posters complaining about his spamming this week alone. So that's around 12 - 15 posters.

How many do you need?

Basically, everyone who regularly posts in the ME section either has complained in the past, or is complaining on the threads now - including people who are ostnsibly of the same political position as he is.

If you contact regular ME posters, I think we can assume 8/10 will want him gone.

Well I can only comment on what I see on this side and I've only seen three. As for the ME sub-forum, I'm still waiting for serious discussion to eventually (maybe even spontaneously) break out there but I'm not holding my breath.
I've seen what passes for serious discussion there, if raw and couched Israel bashing is considered serious discussion then I'm Carmen Miranda.
If I had my way I'd seal off the sub-forum and let you all go at one another, no holds barred kinda like the Thunder Dome. That sub-forum is a bit of a scar on the face of the board and it took more than one to make it that way.
If you want to convince someone that you're all engaged in serious discussion then try to pull the wool over someone else's eyes, I'm not buying, I've been down this road before, it leads to a cliff.

I've seen what passes for serious discussion there, if raw and couched Israel bashing is considered serious discussion then I'm Carmen Miranda.
If I had my way I'd seal off the sub-forum and let you all go at one another, no holds barred kinda like the Thunder Dome. That sub-forum is a bit of a scar on the face of the board and it took more than one to make it that way.
If you want to convince someone that you're all engaged in serious discussion then try to pull the wool over someone else's eyes, I'm not buying, I've been down this road before, it leads to a cliff.

The standard of debate in the forum is execrable, I totally agree - and that is not the fault of any one poster. There seem to be a half dozen lucid posters and who are fairly well informed, and then a half dozen psychotic teenagers locked in their parent's basements with a map of Israel and two jars of vaseline.

But I honestly do think the standard of debate would improve if threads weren't constantly derailed with spam.

The reason the spamming takes place is to end debate - and it seems to work.

The standard of debate in the forum is execrable, I totally agree - and that is not the fault of any one poster. There seem to be a half dozen lucid posters and who are fairly well informed, and then a half dozen psychotic teenagers locked in their parent's basements with a map of Israel and two jars of vaseline.

But I honestly do think the standard of debate would improve if threads weren't constantly derailed with spam.

I OWN you: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5286045-post350.html

Turns out, you're the spammer: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5286609-post1.html

Buh bye, psycho loser :bye1:

Last edited:

Maybe..... maybe not....... It's all a matter of perspective....... :cool:
Like has been posted here by another poster in this thread, there is always the ignore function, use it and the issue goes away. Don't use it and keep experiencing the same problem. End of discussion.

I see. So, in future, all users will be advised to put spammers, commercially driven or otherwise, on ignore. And they [the spammers] won't be sanctioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back