SPAIN: Three American sisters on vacation raped by Afghan Muslim men on New Years Eve

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
BARENAKEDISLAM ^ | FEBRUARY 23, 2020

No sympathy for these three naive, ignorant fools. Of all the men in Spain you could choose to leave a bar and go home with, no Muslim ever should be on your list.

RAIR Foundation The three women from Ohio, ages 19, 20, and 23, met the men in a pub on December 31, according to reports from local media outlet La Opinión de Murcia. One of the sisters left with one of the men to go to his house. The other two stayed in the bar until leaving with the remaining two men, headed to the apartment in which the women were staying and planning on continuing their New Year’s celebrations. In both cases, the women reported having been raped by the men, who, according to sources from the central government delegation in Murcia, are of Afghan origin.

The Spanish authorities examined security camera footage and interviewed witnesses in order to identify the three men, who were located together in a property. The men offered no resistance to arrest and, according to sources from the investigation, appeared surprised when the police arrived. The three are facing charges for sexual assault, threats and battery.

-------------

I suspect this trio would consider a straight white American man who was not a soyboy to be beneath contempt.

They probably would. I am surprised, however, that the authorities even bothered to try and catch them. I thought the idea was to cover up for the muzzies, not capture them.

No sympathy for these three naive, ignorant fools. Of all the men in Spain you could choose to leave a bar and go home with, no Muslim ever should be on your list.

RAIR Foundation The three women from Ohio, ages 19, 20, and 23, met the men in a pub on December 31, according to reports from local media outlet La Opinión de Murcia. One of the sisters left with one of the men to go to his house. The other two stayed in the bar until leaving with the remaining two men, headed to the apartment in which the women were staying and planning on continuing their New Year’s celebrations. In both cases, the women reported having been raped by the men, who, according to sources from the central government delegation in Murcia, are of Afghan origin.

The Spanish authorities examined security camera footage and interviewed witnesses in order to identify the three men, who were located together in a property. The men offered no resistance to arrest and, according to sources from the investigation, appeared surprised when the police arrived. The three are facing charges for sexual assault, threats and battery.

-------------

I suspect this trio would consider a straight white American man who was not a soyboy to be beneath contempt.

They probably would. I am surprised, however, that the authorities even bothered to try and catch them. I thought the idea was to cover up for the muzzies, not capture them.

Why lefts invite Muslims to Europe? Because Muslims are mostly dumb and can believe in the Marxist utopia.Crimes committed by liberal darlings are merely collateral damages.

We are darlings of dems, libs, commies, homos and another psycho.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-25-at-4.15.27-AM.png

Last edited:

-------------

Why lefts invite Muslims to Europe. Because Muslims are mostly dumb and can believe in the Marxist utopia.Crimes committed by liberal darlings are merely collateral damages.

We are darlings of dems, libs, commies, homos and another psycho.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-25-at-4.15.27-AM.png
It would be funny IF IT WASN'T TRUE!

Forum List

Back