Spain issues arrest warrant for Benjamin Netanyahu

Fucking joke ... USA under the Kenyan Prez
Skye, be careful what you wish for..........look many things can happen....say Skye.....ISIS decide to murder Jews or Australians for that matter,worldwide.....it would be complete Slaughter. tbc

The next thing you know, Muslims will blow up a subway system to influence a Spanish election.
Oh wait, that already happened!
Muslims Jews through them all out, yet again remember 1492 the expulsion

Finally some Justice for those innocent peace activists Spain issues arrest warrant for Benjamin Netanyahu
Who cares, let them enjoy themselves, while they still can before becoming some al-andalus, ful of "al-peace-activists", of course. Burka on the horizon, baby.

Skye, be careful what you wish for..........look many things can happen....say Skye.....ISIS decide to murder Jews or Australians for that matter,worldwide.....it would be complete Slaughter. tbc

The next thing you know, Muslims will blow up a subway system to influence a Spanish election.

Fanger, the Muslims murderers are their own best PR machine.
No rational person can make this sh!t up.
If you stand by them, you're an...why do I even bother?

This is what american army has become under the Islamo nazi Hussein...your President LOL:lmao:

Bibi and also Putin....are so afraid LOL haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh:

How SAD that as an Israeli Jew,you feel the need to besmirch Americans that have supported you and your country,where no other would.....Skye,I like you but this is a "Bad Look" for you and totally unessesary sic...........steve

Thanks for comment.

I am not an Israeli Jew however I am a strong supporter of Israel.

To get back on track, Spain is once again demonstrating its traditional antisemitism.

Bibi as always, was defending Israel and for this action the warrant was issued.

The days of the Inquisition when Jews were the perpetual victims are over.
Nice and fair post Skye,but the "Spanish Inquisition"was not just for the elimination of the remnant Jews,but the Moors(Muslims) too,after the Catholics took over Spain....infact the Moors and Jews fought together(as the Moors and Jews had lived peacefully together for hundreds of years) to repel the Christians,just sayin steven.....Although 100's of thousands of M+J were slaughtered,most Moors returned to the Atlas Mountains in Morrocco and the Jews received sanctuary in Constantinople

Last edited:
What jurisdiction could Thpain possibly have in this matter?

Mr. Netanyahu is the head of state of a sovereign nation. It is not apparent to me that the incident in question happened in Thpanish territory, nor than any Thpaniards were involved. By what authority does a Thpanish judge presume to issue such a warrant?

What jurisdiction could Thpain possibly have in this matter? Mr. Netanyahu is the head of state of a sovereign nation. It is not apparent to me that the incident in question happened in Thpanish territory, nor than any Thpaniards were involved. By what authority does a Thpanish judge presume to issue such a warrant?
By authority of being an arschloch, of course.

some information on this Judge, he knows what he's doing!

Who is Spain's Judge Baltasar Garzón? Five key questions answered.
Garzón is a leading international human rights lawyer, originally from the town of Torres in southern Spain. Garzón became the youngest judge in Spain’s national court at the age of 32, and over the course of 22 years he made a name for himself by championing universal jurisdiction, the idea that national courts can prosecute serious human rights violations committed anywhere in the world.

He helped set international human rights law precedent in 1998 when he had Chile’s Augusto Pinochet arrested while visiting England. Garzón ordered his extradition to Spain on charges of killing Spaniards in Chile and crimes of genocide during his authoritarian rule in Chile. Although Jack Straw, England’s home secretary at the time, stopped the extradition, the case is regarded as one of the most important human rights cases in history, the Guardian reports.

So basically he's a judge who doesn't follow the law. That's a great fucking concept.

Judge Garzon has nothing to do with this case, He was "exiled" for trying to open the mass graves of the 1,000s that were executed under Franco

Judge Fernando Andreu,
The judge is acting under a doctrine that allows prosecution in Spain of such an offense or crimes like terrorism or genocide even if they are alleged to have been committed in another country.

Last edited:

Irrational jews can and do make this shit up, to get others to fight their wars for them

This is what american army has become under the Islamo nazi Hussein...your President LOL:lmao:

How SAD that as an Israeli Jew,you feel the need to besmirch Americans that have supported you and your country,where no other would.....Skye,I like you but this is a "Bad Look" for you and totally unessesary sic...........steve

Thanks for comment.

To get back on track, Spain is once again demonstrating its traditional antisemitism.

Bibi as always, was defending Israel and for this action the warrant was issued.

Nice and fair post Skye,but the "Spanish Inquisition"was not just for the elimination of the remnant Jews,but the Moors(Muslims) too,after the Catholics took over Spain....infact the Moors and Jews fought together(as the Moors and Jews had lived peacefully together for hundreds of years) to repel the Christians,just sayin steven.....Although 100's of thousands of M+J were slaughtered,most Moors returned to the Atlas Mountains in Morrocco and the Jews received sanctuary in Constantinople

That that might well be the case, but of course it does not diminish the brutality of the Inquisition.

As a matter of interest, the Moors originally were not Arabs but ethnically Berbers.

Irrational jews can and do make this shit up, to get others to fight their wars for them

So there's no ISIS.
Ok.

Thanks for comment.

That that might well be the case, but of course it does not diminish the brutality of the Inquisition.

As a matter of interest, the Moors originally were not Arabs but ethnically Berbers.
I know Skye,that is why I didn't mention it............Yes the brutality was awful indeed,as was its intention moreover Christians have in history been the Jews worst enemy.....something over looked in these discussions...I much prefer our posts recently Skye,compared to the past, which I do apologies for.steven

Forum List

Back