Spain Is Reaping What It Sows

The Jews and Muslims together ruled Spain (Jews as as court advisors and tax collectors) before the Reconquista, both were evicted unless they converted to Christianity. Most converted and became Morriscos and Marranos respectively. That's just a fact. The right-wing of Spain, starting with Franco welcomed the Muslims to Spain. Not the leftists. The Republican Government fought against Franco's Muslim army. The right-wing moron that posted this thread is an idiot. Franco was a right-wing Fascist, by the way.

Try again Monte. You seem to have forgotten-----jews can read and write. Jews were dhimmis in Moorish spain------of course they did the kinds of things muslims COULD NOT DO-----like read and write which is why being an ACCOUNTANT is and was something almost like a JEWISH GUILD in both Christian and muslim lands. (my dad was the only jew on his US navy ship in world war II-----so he was made the SHIP's BURSAR-----some things never change) They were CERTAINLY NOT THE RULERS. And there were periodic POGROMS ----the records
still exist------but mostly in Hebraized Arabic---or just regular Hebrew-----so you cannot read them. Your grasp of history indicates to me that you got it from classic comics. As tp your "kiss my ass" comment
FRANCO WAS A RIGHT WING FASCIST, BY THE WAY<<<<<<sheeeesh WATTA GENIUS!!!!
Feel free to ask questions. I got relatives whose communities were IN TOUCH with the jews of
Moorish Spain-----some of the letters actually survived. As to right wing Franco-----why not? Adolf liked
muslims too. An interesting factoid is-------Communist countries are partial to BAATHISTS----totalitarian lilkes totalitarian

Oh shut up. You make no sense. You have no clue about history, all you want us to believe is that the Jews are victims. In Arab Spain, the Jews were the oppressors of the Christians along with their Muslim allies. You make up everything you post. Sure you had contacts in Moorish Spain, who do you think you are kidding.

I repeat----those people could read and write----and DID. Your accusation that jews oppressed Christians
in Moorish spain is one of the FILTHY LIBELS you and yours use to justify your MASS MURDER program
during your FILTHY INQUISITION------those people knew how to read and write too. I have relatives who are from communities that have not seen Spain for 500 years------but STILL SPEAK SPANISH.
They know YOU too. You seem to have forgotten A whole lot of the IBERIAN PENNINSULA
was ruled by Christians THRUOUT the time of Moorish Spain------Christians were not LOCKED UP
there under muslim oppression. Jews remained because it was better for them than the STINK you
and yours offered----Christians were in their part of the land-------gee, you are CLUELESS. I will help
you out-------the NAZI PARTYLINE promoted by filth like you is this "DA JOOOS HELPED DA MOOOSLEMS INVADE SPAIN" <<< also bullshit. and DA JOOOOS already in Spain when da MOOOSLIMS showed up helped them invade SPAIN-------also bullshit. Under the stink and filth of BOTH canon law and shariah law------JOOOOOS COULD NOT OWN WEAPONS------you forgot that too? -----
what is true is that there were rare exceptions---------and that is about it. ----very rare exceptions and they made no difference in the reality of YOUR FILTH You can go right ahead and tell me that only 72 people died as a result of the inquisition in Spain-------which is only two more than the number of jews you murdered in Auschwitz

See? I did read the BAATHIST propaganda-----or at least the stuff coming out of SYRIA ----circa 1950---
written by your pals ----those whose shit you licked -----the escapees from the Nuremburg trials----remember them?----and their shitty asses you licked for the GLORY OF "arab uber alles"

Oh shut up you silly clown. The Baathist were secularists that murdered thousands of Islamists. Not a good thing, but it makes your silly posts so absurd. Grow up.

Oh shut up you silly clown. The Baathist were secularists that murdered thousands of Islamists. Not a good thing, but it makes your silly posts so absurd. Grow up.

you got a link to the murder of islamists by Baathists in the world war II era? -----make that something like between 1930 and 1960. The propaganda still cited by Baathist scum was written, largely, by
escapees from Nuremburg prosecution, some time in the years 1945 thru 1960. How did you guys
go about murdering them in Syria?

They wanted to commit Cultural Genocide by importing hostile cultures in to their country, and they got exactly what they wanted.

150 ISIS Attacks in Europe in the past two years!

"Sow To The Wind, Reap The Whirlwind!"
And the same thing will happen here if people keep fighting Trump in wanting a wall and banning certain countries from entering.
Are people that fucking stupid to ignore what happened in Germany, Sweden, France and now Spain?? Really? WAKE UP!! It will happen HERE too if given the chance.

Is it coincidence that 4 weeks after Barcelona city Council voted for the city to be free of Israeli apartheid, it gets attacked by alleged IS supporters? Seems a bit bizarre, you'd think Islamist fanatics would welcome and encourage anti-Zionist Israeli sentiment...

Is it coincidence that 4 weeks after Barcelona city Council voted for the city to be free of Israeli apartheid, it gets attacked by alleged IS supporters? Seems a bit bizarre, you'd think Islamist fanatics would welcome and encourage anti-Zionist Israeli sentiment...

You vacant-minded types are always quick to retreat to conspiracy theories to excuse islamic terrorism.

You vacant-minded types are always quick to retreat to conspiracy theories to excuse islamic terrorism.

Really?
Ha'aretz: Europe Must Not Buy What Israel Is Selling to Combat Terror

What better way to sell your products than to instill fear which makes them more susceptable to your sales pitch?

Really?
Ha'aretz: Europe Must Not Buy What Israel Is Selling to Combat Terror

What better way to sell your products than to instill fear which makes them more susceptable to your sales pitch?

Actually, what better way to placate your ignorance than to subscribe to silly conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back