Space

Delephinki

Rookie
May 31, 2009
This Thread is actually about space. The final frontier it is called but what do we actually know about it. It has been a mystical region where the gods lived ex. Mercury Venus Mars Pluto. To us it is a great unknown region that we are trying to explore. However the amount of money to send a satellite into space is extremely expensive to the nation it is still done to learn about other planets and their ability to support life. The people of Earth are afraid that we will need a way to escape the Planet to another by shuttle. But should we. Our race has had wars galore and going to an uninhabited planet would send us back several hundred years. We would have to build stuff to adjust to increased or decreased gravity and impurities in the air. Should we try to save humanity by sending them into space?

tribbles17.jpg

Should we try to save humanity by sending them into space?

I think we should try to save humanity by sending some of humanity into space.

Once they're gone the rest of humanity will do very well, thank you.

I was suggesting space colonization and possible selective breeding to ensure the species that we are and may become in the future won't die out when the earth expands beyond the world we call home. but first we need to search the deepest reaches of space for a planet where they can thrive.

We definitely need to be progressing towards colonies. To do that we need to be sending out satellites to every corner of the galaxy looking for planets that could support life. It's much cheaper to do that kind of exploration than sending a man up 100km for a couple days with no tangible product or knowledge returned with them.

That is for experementation in space. I actually believe these experements should be continued but that the space stations designs could be improved and actually have an artificial gravity formed in a matter of days from now.

I was suggesting space colonization and possible selective breeding to ensure the species that we are and may become in the future won't die out when the earth expands beyond the world we call home. but first we need to search the deepest reaches of space for a planet where they can thrive.

Who, exactly, would you choose to "selectively breed" up there yonder?

I'm all for sending myself with several playboy playmates

You would have to selectively breed those species whose semen is not affected by lack of gravity.

You would have to selectively breed those species whose semen is not affected by lack of gravity.

So a quick shooter?

That's a heavy load to carry!

This Thread is actually about space. The final frontier it is called but what do we actually know about it. It has been a mystical region where the gods lived ex. Mercury Venus Mars Pluto. To us it is a great unknown region that we are trying to explore. However the amount of money to send a satellite into space is extremely expensive to the nation it is still done to learn about other planets and their ability to support life. The people of Earth are afraid that we will need a way to escape the Planet to another by shuttle. But should we. Our race has had wars galore and going to an uninhabited planet would send us back several hundred years. We would have to build stuff to adjust to increased or decreased gravity and impurities in the air. Should we try to save humanity by sending them into space?

that's the stupidest fucking post i have ever seen.

i thought only Chris could be this dumb.

Sarcasm is not needed but if we do run into a species that would be great news. We would know that other organisms in the deep void of space exist and that we can try to understand. If we are truly lucky we will run into a sentient species.

Forum List

Back