Space Weapons

jjreview

Rookie
Mar 1, 2010
Hey, I read Chomsky's "Failed State" where he touches on weapons in space. I read a lot of conspiracy stuff and some thought that the Challenger had a weapons payload that accidentally fired.

Well, so I emailed Thomas PM Bartnett, author of "The Pentagon's New Map," and he said "by and large, Chomsky's full of sh*t" (which I thought was a little unfair, but ... this is America).

What do y'all think? Thinking like a military strategist, space is EXACTLY where you'd want your weapons. Deploy anywhere in the world in seconds.

And just to remind you about Reagan's star wars program, wasn't he president during the Challenger thing? 1981?

Hey, I read Chomsky's "Failed State" where he touches on weapons in space. I read a lot of conspiracy stuff and some thought that the Challenger had a weapons payload that accidentally fired.

Well, so I emailed Thomas PM Bartnett, author of "The Pentagon's New Map," and he said "by and large, Chomsky's full of sh*t" (which I thought was a little unfair, but ... this is America).

What do y'all think? Thinking like a military strategist, space is EXACTLY where you'd want your weapons. Deploy anywhere in the world in seconds.

If they were doing it back in 1986, wouldn't there be space weapons by now? Seems like yet another stupid conspiracy theory that the challenger had space weapons. But really wouldn't be surprised if they were working on it.

Forum List

Back