Space elevator team wins $900,000

As I figured.

You don't have the guts to back up your lies.

What lies do I need to back up? :cuckoo:
This is why people think that you don't have the IQ to put a page of coherent typing together for a book. And, they're right

Sorry, your insults have no effect on me.

Still waiting for you to take that bet......

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what lies I need to back up. :lol:
Your still a juvenile, aren't you?

What lies do I need to back up? :cuckoo:
This is why people think that you don't have the IQ to put a page of coherent typing together for a book. And, they're right

Sorry, your insults have no effect on me.

Still waiting for you to take that bet......

I'm still waiting for you to tell me what lies I need to back up. :lol:
Your still a juvenile, aren't you?
mentally, he is

I am enjoying your personal vitriol.

Still waiting for someone to dispute that one.

Oh, you can't. Because it's the truth.

here i will dispute it with something you can understand....

i will dispute something when you do Chris.....you dont even dispute your Mantra when someone rips it apart.....you just repeat it again....you are an idiot personified....

i will dispute something when you do Chris.....you dont even dispute your Mantra when someone rips it apart.....you just repeat it again....you are an idiot personified....

I know I'm going to owe DiveCon some royalities...but Chris is a moron.

I'm not posting any personal info here for obvious reasons.

I love the fact that you can't handle the truth, though.

It's you in a nutshell.

well Chris i am a guy who has published an incredibly big seller.....still sells as a matter of fact.....it was the 7th volume of the "DUMMIES" series......it was called"What People Who Say The Same Stuff Over And Over ....Are Really Saying ....For Dummies".....check it out....im quite proud of it.....that is why i can relate to you,and,say without reservation....that you are full of Shit.....if you were an author you would relate much more info then your usual same ol same ol shit that you throw out....sorry but your a phony....

Tell you what....I'll bet you $10,000 I am a published author with three books.

Care to take that bet?

Chris if this is so why would you not tell us what the books are?.....no one knows where you live.....i dont really think anyone here cares.....

Last edited:

The personal insults show you can't prove me wrong.

Thanks for admitting defeat.

Your unable to prove your right,

It's "you're", not "your."

ok lets put it this way....for a published "author" your posts are pretty thin with facts....a "real" writer would be able to not only back up his claims....BUT ANSWER QUESTIONS posed to him....NOT say the same dam thing over and over....if you want people to treat you seriously start acting like you have a little bit upstairs......

ok lets put it this way....for a published "author" your posts are pretty thin with facts....a "real" writer would be able to not only back up his claims....BUT ANSWER QUESTIONS posed to him....NOT say the same dam thing over and over....if you want people to treat you seriously start acting like you have a little bit upstairs......

No, the answers are posted, but your worldview won't accept them.

Show me any industrialized country in the world with national health insurance that pays more per capita for healthcare than we do.

I dare you.

1. Insults are not admitting to being wrong.

2. Posting what you published is the only way to prove you didn't lie about it Chris.

3. Gambling is illegal in many states (online or otherwise) and therefore it is not something allowed here, quit baiting, troll.

4. You have not posted any coherent thoughts other than copy and paste, which is good proof you have never published anything as authors get into trouble for copy and paste.

Yep, Chris, KK is spot on and we only can assume your a bald faced liar when it comes to you being an author.
The only thing I would believe you authored, would be in the third stall in a latrine.:lol:

Yep, Chris, KK is spot on and we only can assume your a bald faced liar when it comes to you being an author.
The only thing I would believe you authored, would be in the third stall in a latrine.:lol:

I will bet you $10,000 I have written three books that have been published.

Care to bet?

1. Insults are not admitting to being wrong.

2. Posting what you published is the only way to prove you didn't lie about it Chris.

3. Gambling is illegal in many states (online or otherwise) and therefore it is not something allowed here, quit baiting, troll.

4. You have not posted any coherent thoughts other than copy and paste, which is good proof you have never published anything as authors get into trouble for copy and paste.

Care to bet?
you cant read, can you?

Care to bet?

Please read the emboldened words in my prior post.

Last edited:

No, the answers are posted, but your worldview won't accept them.

Show me any industrialized country in the world with national health insurance that pays more per capita for healthcare than we do.

I dare you.
Chris every country you have mentioned...including France, have one kind of problem or another,with their health care system...and all this has been posted by other posters in various threads....and all you do is just keep on throwing the same dam sentence back at them.....as far as most people here think with your posts is.....all the other countries of the world have these FLAWLESS systems that are almost perfect.... BECAUSE they have a one payer system...you wont admit,at least i have NEVER read a post of yours, saying that its true other countries are having problems too.....the only country according to your posts that has problems is ours....NO ONE else has problems BECAUSE they have a one payer system.....and your wrong and you wont admit it......and until i see you admit that,i wont take your posts seriously....

Forum List

Back