Soy is making kids 'gay'

:eusa_naughty:

What happened to the kissy lips??? :sad:
Couldn't find 'em in our new smilies library, sweet cheeks. How 'bout this:
kisshand.gif

But that's YOUR interpretations of homosexuality. That doesn't make it any more right than mine.
His is the interpretation of the majority, and we have the Bible to back us up: 5000 years of written history.

Your a good kid, Kagom, but you are so wrong on this issue. I pray for you and those like you. Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Of course they do. All they have to do is take the bottle out of their mouths. No different than drugs, smokes, or obesity. But I wouldn't expect you to understand anything about personal responsibility.

Taking the bottle out of thier mouth does not change the fact that they are alcoholics.

I'm pretty amazed at your determination to deny genetic predisposition.
I should be cute and point to my signature line here, but you deserve more respect than that.

I'm not saying that one cannot be predisposed to these things, just that the afflicted has a choice not to follow that path. For instance, my mom is fat and my dad's an alky. I'm thin and drink moderately. I have to make conscious decisions about food and drink daily.

I should be cute and point to my signature line here, but you deserve more respect than that.

I'm not saying that one cannot be predisposed to these things, just that the afflicted has a choice not to follow that path. For instance, my mom is fat and my dad's an alky. I'm thin and drink moderately. I have to make conscious decisions about food and drink daily.

Predispostion isn't a guarantee the one will be afflicted with the condition but it can certainly be proven that there is an influence. Ulitmately the debate over the nature-nurture factors in homosexuality is moot.

The question should be that IF homosexuality is a physical predisposition, should homosexual behavior be condoned as an inevitable result of 'mother nature' or behavor that should be treated if possible or condemed if not.

Predispostion isn't a guarantee the one will be afflicted with the condition but it can certainly be proven that there is an influence. Ulitmately the debate over the nature-nurture factors in homosexuality is moot.

The question should be that IF homosexuality is a physical predisposition, should homosexual behavior be condoned as an inevitable result of 'mother nature' or behavor that should be treated if possible or condemed if not.
I think you know my answer to that. The condition is detrimental to the patient and society so it should be treated aggressively.

His is the interpretation of the majority, and we have the Bible to back us up: 5000 years of written history.

Your a good kid, Kagom, but you are so wrong on this issue. I pray for you and those like you. Love the sinner, hate the sin.
The majority doesn't claim it's a mental disorder. And the Bible is fallible.

Of course they do. All they have to do is take the bottle out of their mouths. No different than drugs, smokes, or obesity. But I wouldn't expect you to understand anything about personal responsibility.

If they can just not drink, then they aren't alcoholics. But I wouldn't expect you to understand anything.

Perhaps you can explain your last comment, particularly in light of my arguing that a criminal is responsible for his actions and you wanting to place part of the blame on the victim.

Forum List

Back