Soy is making kids 'gay'

I'm not sure what you're arguing here. If someone claims that they are sexually attracted to the same sex and not the opposite sex, I don't have to see them carry through with their attraction to believe they're a homosexual. The same would go for attendees of an AA meeting...if they admit they're alcoholics, what would be the purpose for doubting them?

No argument. Just find it curious you will accept faith as fact from a homosexual or alcoholic, but demand evidence to prove the existence of God.

No argument. Just find it curious you will accept faith as fact from a homosexual or alcoholic, but demand evidence to prove the existence of God.

If and when God introduces himself to me, I'll take his word for it too.

Sorry - tried to resist, but I have to make my token:

The child would be better-served to have never been born, than to be born into a homosexual-couple's responsibility. :( Poor, POOR kid.

That is a very ignorant statement. It's also contradictory to statements of being against abortion. I would rather have a kid grow up with homosexual parents than grow up in a ragged foster home with their lives being flushed down the drain.

And what makes your view so right? The bible? Jesus Christ? It is also Jesus Christ who said to TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. But war hawks like you seem to shove that quote out of the way.

Read the scientific journals. They are closing in on isolating and classifying the genes.
Which is much better proof than a bunch of whacko fundies quoting a bunch of other whacko fundies as proof.

Read the scientific journals. They are closing in on isolating and classifying the genes.
Which is much better proof than a bunch of whacko fundies quoting a bunch of other whacko fundies as proof.
Provide links. Which scientific studies you talking about? Etc.

Forum List

Back