Soy is making kids 'gay'

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Not to mention a bunch of other health problems.

World Net Daily
December 12, 2006

There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it's a "health food," one of our most popular.

Now, I'm a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything into his kitchen unless it's organic. I state my bias here just so you'll know I'm not anti-health food.

The dangerous food I'm speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they're all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore.

I have nothing against an occasional soy snack. Soy is nutritious and contains lots of good things. Unfortunately, when you eat or drink a lot of soy stuff, you're also getting substantial quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you're a woman, you're flooding your system with a substance it can't handle in surplus. If you're a man, you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your "female side," physically and mentally.

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

If you're a grownup, you're already developed, and you're able to fight off some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren't so fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you're giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby's endocrine system just can't cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.

Doctors used to hope soy would reduce hot flashes, prevent cancer and heart disease, and save millions in the Third World from starvation. That was before they knew much about long-term soy use. Now we know it's a classic example of a cure that's worse than the disease. For example, if your baby gets colic from cow's milk, do you switch him to soy milk? Don't even think about it. His phytoestrogen level will jump to 20 times normal. If he is a she, brace yourself for watching her reach menarche as young as seven, robbing her of years of childhood. If he is a boy, it's far worse: He may not reach puberty till much later than normal.

Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can lead to a weak thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and excess fat. Could this explain the dramatic increase in obesity today?

Recent research on rats shows testicular atrophy, infertility and uterus hypertrophy (enlargement). This helps explain the infertility epidemic and the sudden growth in fertility clinics. But alas, by the time a soy-damaged infant has grown to adulthood and wants to marry, it's too late to get fixed by a fertility clinic.

Worse, there's now scientific evidence that estrogen ingredients in soy products may be boosting the rapidly rising incidence of leukemia in children. In the latest year we have numbers for, new cases in the U.S. jumped 27 percent. In one year!

There's also a serious connection between soy and cancer in adults – especially breast cancer. That's why the governments of Israel, the UK, France and New Zealand are already cracking down hard on soy.

In sad contrast, 60 percent of the refined foods in U.S. supermarkets now contain soy. Worse, soy use may double in the next few years because (last I heard) the out-of-touch medicrats in the FDA hierarchy are considering allowing manufacturers of cereal, energy bars, fake milk, fake yogurt, etc., to claim that "soy prevents cancer." It doesn't.

P.S.: Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it's perfectly safe because it's fermented, which changes its molecular structure. Miso, natto and tempeh are also OK, but avoid tofu.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

Excess of anything is always bad for you. The best diet is a variety of "normal" foods, and not overeating.

Excess of anything is always bad for you. The best diet is a variety of "normal" foods, and not overeating.

Yeah, I've been working towards more 'organic' foods, when prices will allow.

Not to mention a bunch of other health problems.

World Net Daily
December 12, 2006

There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it's a "health food," one of our most popular.

Now, I'm a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything into his kitchen unless it's organic. I state my bias here just so you'll know I'm not anti-health food.

The dangerous food I'm speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they're all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore.

I have nothing against an occasional soy snack. Soy is nutritious and contains lots of good things. Unfortunately, when you eat or drink a lot of soy stuff, you're also getting substantial quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you're a woman, you're flooding your system with a substance it can't handle in surplus. If you're a man, you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your "female side," physically and mentally.

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

If you're a grownup, you're already developed, and you're able to fight off some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren't so fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you're giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby's endocrine system just can't cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.

Doctors used to hope soy would reduce hot flashes, prevent cancer and heart disease, and save millions in the Third World from starvation. That was before they knew much about long-term soy use. Now we know it's a classic example of a cure that's worse than the disease. For example, if your baby gets colic from cow's milk, do you switch him to soy milk? Don't even think about it. His phytoestrogen level will jump to 20 times normal. If he is a she, brace yourself for watching her reach menarche as young as seven, robbing her of years of childhood. If he is a boy, it's far worse: He may not reach puberty till much later than normal.

Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can lead to a weak thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and excess fat. Could this explain the dramatic increase in obesity today?

Recent research on rats shows testicular atrophy, infertility and uterus hypertrophy (enlargement). This helps explain the infertility epidemic and the sudden growth in fertility clinics. But alas, by the time a soy-damaged infant has grown to adulthood and wants to marry, it's too late to get fixed by a fertility clinic.

Worse, there's now scientific evidence that estrogen ingredients in soy products may be boosting the rapidly rising incidence of leukemia in children. In the latest year we have numbers for, new cases in the U.S. jumped 27 percent. In one year!

There's also a serious connection between soy and cancer in adults – especially breast cancer. That's why the governments of Israel, the UK, France and New Zealand are already cracking down hard on soy.

In sad contrast, 60 percent of the refined foods in U.S. supermarkets now contain soy. Worse, soy use may double in the next few years because (last I heard) the out-of-touch medicrats in the FDA hierarchy are considering allowing manufacturers of cereal, energy bars, fake milk, fake yogurt, etc., to claim that "soy prevents cancer." It doesn't.

P.S.: Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it's perfectly safe because it's fermented, which changes its molecular structure. Miso, natto and tempeh are also OK, but avoid tofu.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

http://www.drgreene.com/21_536.html
Is Soy Formula Safe?
Parents frequently ask me about the safety of soy formula for infants. Babies who drink soy formula receive significant amounts of estrogen-like compounds (phytoestrogens) in the form of soy isoflavones. This happens at a developmental time when permanent effects are theoretically possible. Some have speculated that soy formula might be responsible for early puberty in girls or infertility in boys. The August 15, 2001 issue of The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) contains the results of a study of 811 adults, some of who drank soy formula as children and others who drank milk-based formulas. No statistically significant differences were observed between the groups in either women or men. They followed more than 30 different measures of general health or reproductive health. Breast milk is clearly the ideal food for babies, but this study is quite reassuring that soy formulas are a safe alternative. This is good news for babies who do not tolerate cow's milk formulas well.

One of these 2 are wrong

Hmmmmmmm.... I'm thinking you have to have an awful lot of soy for its estrogenic properties to be a problem.

I'm figuring it's like anything else.... enough's enough and too much stinks. ;)

Hmmmmmmm.... I'm thinking you have to have an awful lot of soy for its estrogenic properties to be a problem.

I'm figuring it's like anything else.... enough's enough and too much stinks. ;)

An interesting switch from gay is a choice to gay is caused by soy-poisoning though...:rofl:

At least you be consistent, friend. Because I was about to say: "but I thought you were born that way?"

BTW how was my martini last week?
Oh hell, I'd have downed a couple of those martinis if I had the ingredients. This weekend was fun, but very rough. Monday too.

Why is that Kagom?

For some reason, unlike trans fats, I doubt this product will ever be banned by liberals. :rolleyes:
Lemme put it this way: I know people who consume a ton of soy and aren't gay. I know people who don't consume ANY soy (such as myself) and are gay. Then there are those who are lactose intolerant and have to have a lot of soy products to get waht most of us can get and aren't gay.

It's full of shit and holes.

Lemme put it this way: I know people who consume a ton of soy and aren't gay. I know people who don't consume ANY soy (such as myself) and are gay. Then there are those who are lactose intolerant and have to have a lot of soy products to get waht most of us can get and aren't gay.

It's full of shit and holes.

Hey, I know a ton of people who eat trans fats and they aren't dying either.

It didn't claim that everybody who ate it would turn (where's that gay smilie?) But if it was banned it might reduce the number of boyfriends available to you. :tongue:

Hey, I know a ton of people who eat trans fats and they aren't dying either.

It didn't claim that everybody who ate it would turn (where's that gay smilie?) But if it was banned it might reduce the number of boyfriends available to you. :tongue:
I highly doubt that. Most guys I"ve dated don't eat soy and those who do are vegetarians or vegans. I have to date other meat eaters, I'd go insane with salads and vegetarian "treats" every day or cheese pizza every time (I'm a major pepperoni and bacon fan).

I highly doubt that. Most guys I"ve dated don't eat soy and those who do are vegetarians or vegans. I have to date other meat eaters, I'd go insane with salads and vegetarian "treats" every day or cheese pizza every time (I'm a major pepperoni and bacon fan).

TMI....:omg: it is just some hoax like many of these so called studies and research done. Hell it's awonder we all ain't totally messed up:rofl:

I love bacon, cheese, pepperoni, prosciutto, percorino romano cheese... I grew up in an Italian household and those were all available in abundance. However, take my advice, wean yourself away from eating that stuff on a regular basis... it's not good for your cholesterol... at 19, I'm sure you don't care, but you will care in about 10 years or so.... plus it all makes you overweight... and it's easier to put on the pounds than lose them...

Forum List

Back