Sovok (USSR)´s reality , HOW people lived in this Mongolian state 1917-1991 /Photo, statistic, video

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Sovok (USSR)´s reality , HOW people lived in this Mongolian state 1917-1991 /Photo, statistic, video . ALL PROPAGANDA, OFFICIAL , "PROFESSIONAL" SOVOK´S PHOTOS , WILL BE reported DIRECTLY

2724018_original.jpg

2725519_original.jpg

VATNIK:

2725796_original.jpg

2726397_original.jpg

2726832_original.jpg

MORE: Вам хочется назад в СССР? На первый второй рассчитайсь! (фотоэкскурсия в застой)

I was born in the USSR and we lived there a lot better than now in "democratic" Ukraine under the external control from Washington Communist Party Committee, whose General Secretary is Soros (and Assistant Chief still remains Obama).

You probably missed the lessons of history at school, but the USSR was never a Mongolian state, and the Golden Horde disappeared long before the formation of the USSR.

I know him from another forum. Communication with him makes no sense, it's a religious anti-Russian fanatic in the worst sense. The only way to communicate is to ignore :D It is incurable.

I know him from another forum. Communication with him makes no sense, it's a religious anti-Russian fanatic in the worst sense. The only way to communicate is to ignore :D It is incurable.
Sometimes it's funny to see his stupid propaganda

Forum List

Back