Soviet ("Muscovite") vs. Nazi posters - amazing 100% similarity!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
so as we all know that commies have killed much more people ( i am not talking about enslavement, in which commies are absolute champions ) than Nazis,

so why is it still Ok in the western world to be a commie even today ?

Capture-e1444638415934.jpg

I ask the same question of leftists too. All I ever get in response is silence. The left's love affair with communism probably has something to do with the way communism confiscates the wealth of the rich, and redistributes it to the party elitists.

I ask the same question of leftists too. All I ever get in response is silence. The left's love affair with communism probably has something to do with the way communism confiscates the wealth of the rich, and redistributes it to the party elitists.
whats about enslavement? what they said about collectivization enslavement of free peasants ?

those posters are not of today's era
most normal people everywhere just want a job and good economy
they don't want corrupt politicians/governments/etc

so as we all know that commies have killed much more people ( i am not talking about enslavement, in which commies are absolute champions ) than Nazis,

Look, communism does not work. Pure capitalism does not work.

Just yelling "commies kill ppl" in the context of American politics kinda misses the point. A bit of regulation on our capitalism saved us from that commie revolution 90 years ago.

Look, communism does not work. Pure capitalism does not work.

Just yelling "commies kill ppl" in the context of American politics kinda misses the point. A bit of regulation on our capitalism saved us from that commie revolution 90 years ago.

i have nothing against democratic regulations

Forum List

Back