Sovereignty or Secession is alive and well in the USA

OMG. Who are these nuts!?!?

These are typically bills introduced by a nut at the state level right? The type of thing which discredits local governments?

Are there really folks still out there who think of themselves as Misourans or Illinoisans or whatever?

Ha, my name is Marc and I'm in the Florissantan Army.

How ridiculous.

These are typically bills introduced by a nut at the state level right? The type of thing which discredits local governments?

Are there really folks still out there who think of themselves as Misourans or Illinoisans or whatever?

How ridiculous.

Do you have a problem with the tenth amendment?

How ridiculous.

I have a problem with folks who are Ohioans first and Americans second.

The Tenth Amendment seems to have been stomped nicely by the general welfare clause for the last 150 years so it doesn't annoy me to often.

Taken literally the 10th would remove the Patent Office, FDA, FAA, FCC and a good number of other entities.

Imagine if every state had its own communications commission and Nebraskan stations just broadcast all willy nilly at the same frequency Wyoman stations did.

How ridiculous.

The 10th Amendment is going to save you from the New World order, Wake up
Here [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amzRNOOUJjU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - NEW WORLD ORDER _ TARP FRAUD[/ame]

How ridiculous.

The Tenth Amendment seems to have been stomped nicely by the general welfare clause for the last 150 years so it doesn't annoy me to often.

Taken literally the 10th would remove the Patent Office, FDA, FAA, FCC and a good number of other entities.

Imagine if every state had its own communications commission and Nebraskan stations just broadcast all willy nilly at the same frequency Wyoman stations did.

Perhaps you would do well to read some of the states resolutions. If a state chooses to cede authority to a federal agency that's one thing. The federal government taking authority without consent is completely another. The federal government was formed to serve as an agent to the states not to serve as the master. It is not a hard concept to understand that the closer government is to the people, the better it will function. And sovereignty resolutions do not mean that people feel they are Ohioans before they are Americans, it simply means that they understand the founding fathers intent when they formed this union. In addition, why the hell should it bother anyone that people are proud of their home?

We should be so lucky.

They already do. There are lots of 50K watt "blowtorch" radio stations that overpower more local, yet weaker, signals all over the AM dial.

I have a problem with folks who are Ohioans first and Americans second
Many have problems with those Neanderthals who are Americans first and World Citizens second.
Interesting.

Environmentally I'm quite willing to admit I'm a citizen of the world and "owe" future generations in Peru something like a reasonable planet to live on.

Politically I'm quite a bit more pro-American than perhaps I should be. Despite American flaws generally I have American best interests at heart when global issues come up.
States rights.....Lets say Oklahomans decide the FDA is just too much trouble and they refuse the feds access to their raw meat. I support their right to vote in Washington against funding the FDA. I support the FDA when they show up guns drawn in Oklahoma city and enforce federal standards on the Tulsans.

Its either this way or we are going to have riots in the streets and a revolution Most Americans have had it their done, Wake up.
Millions of Foreclosures millions more on the way Unemployment at all time high and their still pushing this health care thing on us. Treasury Secretary of the United states of America looted are money for personals gains both Geithner and former paulson for personal gains not for the American people, for there criminal friends, you want to be apart of that the fed is printing money out of control the dollar is going to be worthless.
We the The people of the United States of America have to Start somewhere and this is where we can start. My Family tree has been in this country from the 1700s and fort in every war this country had. WAKE UP

Last edited:
Oklahomans decide the FDA is just too much trouble and they refuse the feds access to their raw meat.

Then every other state can and will probably deny them. And OK can say bye bye to their meat industry.

Its either this way or we are going to have riots in the streets and a revolution Most Americans have had it their done, Wake up.
Millions of Foreclosures millions more on the way Unemployment at all time high and their still pushing this health care thing on us. Treasury Secretary of the United states of America looted are money for personals gains both Geithner and former paulson for personal gains not for the American people, for there criminal friends, you want to be apart of that the fed is printing money out of control the dollar is going to be worthless.
We the The people of the United States of America have to Start somewhere and this is where we can start. My Family tree has been in this country from the 1700s and fort in every war this country had. WAKE UP

Your family tree has "fort" in every war? :eusa_eh:

I'm not even going to bother with the rest of the babble you call a post.

Oklahomans decide the FDA is just too much trouble and they refuse the feds access to their raw meat.

Then every other state can and will probably deny them. And OK can say bye bye to their meat industry.
What are you going to buy the meat with your money will be worthless
Why do you think 39 states just decided to do this. Wake up!

Last edited:

Your family tree has "fort" in every war? :eusa_eh:

I'm not even going to bother with the rest of the babble you call a post.
Yes that's why you have Freedom

Eagle and Co, you do realize the OP is a NWO believer right? :lol:
Yep. I can get along with both the NWO militia crowd, and the pinko commies.

Regardless, I think state militias are a good thing...especially in situations like Hurricane Katrina, where the federal response fails.

I have a problem with folks who are Ohioans first and Americans second
Many have problems with those Neanderthals who are Americans first and World Citizens second.
Interesting.

Environmentally I'm quite willing to admit I'm a citizen of the world and "owe" future generations in Peru something like a reasonable planet to live on.

Politically I'm quite a bit more pro-American than perhaps I should be. Despite American flaws generally I have American best interests at heart when global issues come up.
This is the classical argument between centralization and decentralization of power, taking place in all countries. The particulars may vary, but there will always be those who want to maintain local autonomy, and those who want to unite the world under one government.

In Spain, for instance, you have those who wish to dissolve the state and join a stronger EU, you have those who accept the status quo, and then you have Basque and Catalan separatists.

Ditto for old Yugoslavia, except the separatists won.

States rights.....Lets say Oklahomans decide the FDA is just too much trouble and they refuse the feds access to their raw meat. I support their right to vote in Washington against funding the FDA. I support the FDA when they show up guns drawn in Oklahoma city and enforce federal standards on the Tulsans.

That's what happened in 1861...the south told Washington to fuck off, and Washington responded by invading. Within a few months, both the North and South had mobilized massive militia armies.

How ridiculous.

taken quite literally the tenth amendment says states have rights and they have almost unlimited rights accept for the few prohibitions within the constitution.

How ridiculous.

I have a problem with people who are citizens of the world first (as if there is a world government that grants that to us) and Americans second.

Forum List

Back