"sovereign citizens" murder cops in Louisiana

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
At least two of the seven suspects accused of gunning down four St. John Parish sheriff's deputies Thursday reportedly have ties to the growing anti-government "sovereign citizens" movement. It is an extremist group, described by the FBI as a "domestic terrorist movement" that has proven itself so deadly to law enforcement that at least 80,000 officers and agencies have ordered training videos on how to defend themselves against its members.
'Sovereign citizens' group rejects most government authority | NOLA.com
THis is what the libertarian movement is going towards - rejection of all government authority, to the point that its acceptable to gun down government employees in cold blood

Last edited by a moderator:
guess the only liberty they recognize is their own.....But, I think that definition is more apt to describe an anarchist. Seems to me a Libertarian believes that, as long as you aren't stepping on anyone else's liberties, you should be allowed to do as you please.

guess the only liberty they recognize is their own.....But, I think that definition is more apt to describe an anarchist. Seems to me a Libertarian believes that, as long as you aren't stepping on anyone else's liberties, you should be allowed to do as you please.

No, I think that definition is more apt to describe a sociopath. Most of those go into government.

At least two of the seven suspects accused of gunning down four St. John Parish sheriff's deputies Thursday reportedly have ties to the growing anti-government "sovereign citizens" movement. It is an extremist group, described by the FBI as a "domestic terrorist movement" that has proven itself so deadly to law enforcement that at least 80,000 officers and agencies have ordered training videos on how to defend themselves against its members.
THis is what the libertarian movement is going towards - rejection of all government authority, to the point that its acceptable to gun down government employees in cold blood

So I guess environmental groups like Greenpeace are trending towards those ALF/ELF fucktards....

Sounds like liberals to me.. Liberals , bloodthirsty fucks who want to turn over a filmmaker for creating his own art, to ANIMALS to kill him.. Yep, I know this article is describing stinking liberals.

Sovereign Citizens are not Libertarians, you dumb ass, but you already knew that. I swear, you have the IQ of a house plant and since house plants don't have feelings I don't mind insulting them like that.

No, I think that definition is more apt to describe a sociopath. Most of those go into government.

did you by chance, read the definition at the bottom of the OP? That definition looks more like an anarchist than a Libertarian.

Sounds like liberals to me.. Liberals , bloodthirsty fucks who want to turn over a filmmaker for creating his own art, to ANIMALS to kill him.. Yep, I know this article is describing stinking liberals.

only an asshole would even categorize that shit "art". Of course, we are talking about people who probably think that "2016: Obama's America" should be an Oscar winner....so, I guess I should consider the source.

Last edited:

did you by chance, read the definition at the bottom of the OP? That definition looks more like an anarchist than a Libertarian.
It looks like a sociopath who got involved with sovereign citizen types, then acting out his antisocial proclivities.

I know anarchists, I know objectivists, I know sovereign citizen nuts, I know really radical libertarians...To a man and woman, not a one of them are into proactive violence.

The OP is engaging in a blatant and craven smear job.

Cops kill a lot more people than people kill cops. Time for people to stand up to this tyrannical govt.

along with the City of New Orleans? Apparently, you are hanging with some fucking nutjobs....your name is appropriate.
They're everywhere....I have no qualms with hanging around around peaceful people....It goes with knowing who your neighbors are...Y'know, that whole "community" thing that antisocial leftbats like you are so fond of invoking.

Difference being that I walk the walk.

Somebody being willing to shoot down anybody in cold blood sounds more like a sociopath to me. Anarchism, in a general sense, is merely the absence of the state, and it doesn't mean it's necessary to kill government officials.

Somebody being willing to shoot down anybody in cold blood sounds more like a sociopath to me. Anarchism, in a general sense, is merely the absence of the state, and it doesn't mean it's necessary to kill government officials.

OK.....how does one achieve that ideal? OK...... now STFU and go to the round room and sit in the corner.

Forum List

Back