SouthPark calls tea partiers to task

The South Park creators' efforts would be better spent on Obama campaign volunteers.

The radicalized knucklehead convicted of threatening the lives of the “South Park” creators signed up as a volunteer for Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign, but by the time Election Day arrived he had concluded it would be a violation of Islamic law to vote in the U.S. election, according to court records.

Wannabe jihadi Zachary Chesser, 21, was sentenced earlier this year to 25 years in federal prison following his guilty plea to making the “South Park” threats as well as providing material support to terrorists (in this case the Somali guerilla group Al-Shabaab).

"South Park" Jihadi Was '08 Obama Volunteer | The Smoking Gun

Of course all campaign, volunteer workers are subjected to rigorous evaluations :rolleyes: Also, 21 yrs old and prone to capricious acts? I'm shocked!!! Shocked I tell you. There are people on the right who would also fit that mold.

Of course all campaign, volunteer workers are subjected to rigorous evaluations :rolleyes: Also, 21 yrs old and prone to capricious acts? I'm shocked!!! Shocked I tell you. There are people on the right who would also fit that mold.

So you're trying to downplay something that happened in real life....in defense of a cartoon?

:lmao:

So you're trying to downplay something that happened in real life....in defense of a cartoon?

:lmao:

Harpooning 'whats-her-names' derailing technique. Also criticizing the format satire takes does nothing to detract from the message
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.

Last edited:
Where are all the cases of Tea Partiers being convicted of providing material support to terrorists and threatening the lives of media personalities?

I've been watching South Park from the first season. It's a fuckin' cartoon fer crissakes! I mean, this is a show that started with "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe". Why would anyone take it seriously?

But then again, Liberals do depend on entertainment for their political news and ideas: Jon Stewart, Colbert Report, Bill Mahr, SNL. :cuckoo:

I've been watching South Park from the first season. It's a fuckin' cartoon fer crissakes! I mean, this is a show that started with "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe". Why would anyone take it seriously?

But then again, Liberals do depend on entertainment for their political news and ideas: Jon Stewart, Colbert Report, Bill Mahr, SNL. :cuckoo:

And then they claim that Fox isn't real news.

;)

So a 21 yr old had an axe to grind against SouthPark and this impugns the message of this episode how exactly? Whats her name's obsession w/ relating anything & everything she see's w/ how she can undercut he President is creepy.

Forum List

Back