Southern Republicans Attack the UAW

When did I call you anti american.

I said your staying with the republican party is not in your own best interest.

I called you cat names because of your constant attack on the left.

Wake up and smell the catnip. It ain't being brought to you by the current RNC in charge.

Since Reagan began to trickle on US, there has been a war to destroy the middle class. I am part of that. I resent that.

It's truly hilarious how crybaby right wingers will cry and blubber on about how they don't feel welcomed with their opposing ideas and opinions while we are not even yet out of the "you are either with us or against us" presidency that they provided while looking for reasons to polarize America.

That may be the most awesomest gift Santa could have brought this election year.

:thup:

It's truly hilarious how crybaby right wingers will cry and blubber on about how they don't feel welcomed with their opposing ideas and opinions while we are not even yet out of the "you are either with us or against us" presidency that they provided while looking for reasons to polarize America.

That may be the most awesomest gift Santa could have brought this election year.

As if polarizing and subsecting the populace isn't the Dem game plan.

What I hear is you and rayboy constantly bashing the very people whom you want to win over to your side,, you call us names when we disagree, ie anti americans,, you never pause, take a breath, or consider why we might view things differently.. I'm awake,, are you?? what makes you think I want to sock it to anybody?

What did you do to people who weren't buying into the Iraq war/WMD lie?

Your opinions are why I think you want to sock it to the American people. Let the American car companies go bankrupt. Either you have no clue what you are talking about or you are anti middle class.

My guess is you don't know what you are saying. You don't seem mean. No meaner than me anyways. :eusa_angel:

stating facts does not mean whining and blubbering.. bobob wants me to listen to him,, to "wake up'' getting somebody to see your side of the story won't happen if yer calling them an anti American moronic idiot DUmmie! :tongue:

Your opinions are why I think you want to sock it to the American people. Let the American car companies go bankrupt. Either you have no clue what you are talking about or you are anti middle class.

My guess is you don't know what you are saying. You don't seem mean. No meaner than me anyways. :eusa_angel:

that's what companies do who cannot succeed. That gives them a chance to re-group, renegotiate and come up with a better plan,,

Depsite the fact that their states have given massive free money gifts to the foreign auto companies to build in their state, these same little self centered union hating bastards worked to kill the auto loan.

The average UAW wages are in between the wages of some of the plants in the south, even though Selby stated otherwise.

Mitch McConnel, the little fat pasty faced weenie, wouldn't accept a cut in the UAW wages over two years. It had to be now.

They are out to bust the unions pure and simple.

More of the trickle down theory. And I doubt if anyone on these threads is one of the tricklers as opposed to the trickled.

How a middle class person can vote for the current republicat party is beyond delusional.

It's not the wages that are the problem; it's the benefit packages; many which are being paid to those who are already retired.

Actually it is more about economics and long term planing.

But, keep it a pissing match if that works for you.

This problem is far beyond party politics and so are the solutions.

Do you even have any conception of how many companies have to go through legal reorganization each year? And better yet how many still continue in business and end up better for it. Now, that may or may not be the best answer here, but, one thing is for sure. A quick fix, is almost always wrong.

No doubt the big 3 will get what they need to keep doing business, but, it is going to take huge sacrifices from all involved, from the top to the bottom, both political parties and sadly, each American.

If, IF ............ it ends up being the best move, going bankrupt is not really the end of the world, in fact for many companies it is a good beginning for a new one!

What a catsassresponse. You will give our tax dollars to foreign compaines making cars here but not to American companies.

You are truly a republican. When foreign car makers are financed by their governements and their pay is significantly lower than ours, you can't compete on an even basis without some form of goverment intevention.

This is more of the rich trying to rule by destroying one of the few voices the middle and working class have: the union. They aren't perfect in any way, but they are better that being dominated by the fucking rich cats.

two words....JOBS BANK....

New Topics

Forum List

Back