Southern Men are the best lovers

As a southern gentleman I would just like to say that southern women are the prettiest in the world. Happy birthday.

meh... it's not a matter Geography... north, south, east, or west.... nope.

it's a matter of Chemistry! :wink_2: :biggrin:

I just had my birthday the other day and I was thinking to myself I've been on this planet for so long who loved me the best?
My best lover is the one I am married to now - born in Kansass but got an education so got the hell out of that hell hole, lived in upstate New York, taught at SUNY, currently a college professor.

I just had my birthday the other day and I was thinking to myself I've been on this planet for so long who loved me the best?
My best lover is the one I am married to now - born in Kansass but got an education so got the hell out of that hell hole, lived in upstate New York, taught at SUNY, currently a college professor.
My condolences........... :cool:

As a southern gentleman I would just like to say that southern women are the prettiest in the world. Happy birthday.
What we have here is a bunch of Southerners trying to convince themselves that they might be above average. Sadly, they are mostly wrong--they are below averages in most significant categories. Except for weight--southerners are certainly above national averages in poundage. Been to Dallas lately? That town has some portly women in it.

What we have here is a bunch of Southerners trying to convince themselves that they might be above average. Sadly, they are mostly wrong--they are below averages in most significant categories. Except for weight--southerners are certainly above national averages in poundage. Been to Dallas lately? That town has some portly women in it.

I am certainly above average in most categories in almost any place in the country. And no, that is not by my weight.

I thought this was the CLEAN debate zone. Phew ! TMI! As far as intellect goes why is it that it is always democrats, Yankees, and academics telling us how much smarter they are than everyone else. All we have to do is look at the way the president was sold as smarter than everyone else and after six years the con has worn off and now we see a person of mediocre capacity, an empty suit, and a person with no creative ideas. I digress. Anyway, tiny, I would hope that anyone who aspires to be a good lover would have the modesty not to talk about it.

Sorry, Dancer - the notion that southern men are somehow superior to us yanks, with regards to their ability to curl a woman's toes, is a bunch of tabloid, poppycock!

It's a well documented, empirically accepted, scientific FACT, that Cab_Drivers from Baltimore city are not only more polite, funneh, well-endowed and more financially stable than their southern-counterparts, but they also, actually, DO NOT NEED directions!

:funnyface:

I thought this was the CLEAN debate zone. Phew ! TMI! As far as intellect goes why is it that it is always democrats, Yankees, and academics telling us how much smarter they are than everyone else. All we have to do is look at the way the president was sold as smarter than everyone else and after six years the con has worn off and now we see a person of mediocre capacity, an empty suit, and a person with no creative ideas. I digress. Anyway, tiny, I would hope that anyone who aspires to be a good lover would have the modesty not to talk about it.

Hmmmm ...I don't talk/brag about it, for the simple reason that I already am unable to keep up with demand as things are - I certainly don't want want to get slapped with a sea of lawsuits for "failure to fulfill contractual obligations."

Those poor kids.

Anyway it's better than being deaf and slow

g-200ra9.gif
[/QUOTE]

Well, you know - we could actually use this sign in the city to alert drivers to hazardous road conditions.

STUPID_CHILDREN_AT_PLAY_by_SaMuS1976.jpg

Southern men are down to earth and not fake like club guys from North. It is what it is. Also, in terms of being a fat ass, I would say NewJersey, New York, and Chicago take that.

Oh, and one more thing to add, I think every woman has a tight jeans cowboy thought in her head...but few have a thought of doinking Vinnie after a Philly cheese sandwich at the local face feed.

Oh, and one more thing to add, I think every woman has a tight jeans cowboy thought in her head...but few have a thought of doinking Vinnie after a Philly cheese sandwich at the local face feed.
They have a tight jeans cowboy thought in their heads and a Rhett Butler and a motorcycle rebel and a pirate captain and a dashing pilot. The closer a man can come to whichever man already exists in that girlish noggin the faster he can get in her pants.

Forum List

Back