Southern Men are the best lovers

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I just had my birthday the other day and I was thinking to myself I've been on this planet for so long who loved me the best?

I don't know about the South vs the North, but a man who knows when to take his time is definitely the better lover...things do tend to move slower in the South as a general rule.

I just had my birthday the other day and I was thinking to myself I've been on this planet for so long who loved me the best?

I have to agree with you, ma'am. Southern men take it slower and appreciate women.
In general, I would certainly have to agree with the notion that southern men are "slower." Slower in every respect. I don't know that's necessarily better, when it's based upon less ambition and lower intelligence, though.

I have to agree with you, ma'am. Southern men take it slower and appreciate women.
In general, I would certainly have to agree with the notion that southern men are "slower." Slower in every respect. I don't know that's necessarily better, when it's based upon less ambition and lower intelligence, though.

Oh look, an attempt at humor! Or at least I hope that is what it is. I'd be happy to match intellects with you.

Oh look, an attempt at humor! Or at least I hope that is what it is. I'd be happy to match intellects with you.
Actually, things do move slower in the South due to higher temperatures and higher humidity; in general, productivity drops as you get nearer the equator. Regarding intelligence, I was messing with you . . . although you would possibly agree that the great institutions of higher learning tend to be north of Mason-Dixon.

Actually, things do move slower in the South due to higher temperatures and higher humidity; in general, productivity drops as you get nearer the equator. Regarding intelligence, I was messing with you . . . although you would possibly agree that the great institutions of higher learning tend to be north of Mason-Dixon.

That was the case in the past. But many of the Ivy League schools are losing credibility after so many students got in with less than stellar academic credentials. And I think we have our share of top level schools, such as GaTech, Emory, UAB, Tulane, Vanderbilt ect.

They're slow in the South because that's the way they start out down there. I've seen these signs in numerous southern neighborhoods.

X5631.png

They're slow in the South because that's the way they start out down there. I've seen these signs in numerous southern neighborhoods.

X5631.png
Those poor kids.

Anyway it's better than being deaf and slow

g-200ra9.gif

A Southern Man dont need you around any how.

World's Worst Lovers: World's Best Lovers:
1. Germany (too smelly) 1. Spain
2. England (too lazy) 2. Brazil
3. Sweden (too quick) 3. Italy
4. Holland (too dominating) 4. France
5. America (too rough) 5. Ireland
6. Greece (too lovey-dovey) 6. South Africa
7. Wales (too selfish) 7. Australia
8. Scotland (too loud) 8. New Zealand
9. Turkey (too sweaty) 9. Denmark
10. Russia (too hairy) 10. Canada

My Mom and I talk about this often (Jews are very open hehe.) I told her I thought what made a great lover was someone who makes the lovemaking about their partner. Hopefully, their partner does too so it balances out. Given we can all pleasure ourselves as we like, when lucky enough to have someone to play with, it should be all about their pleasure.

Forum List

Back