Southern frontier is source for opioids

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The amount of fentanyl, heroin, smack, horse, junk, China White and other drugs both opioids and opiates coming across the border is epic. The Trump Wall will help reduce the amount of drugs as well as the number of OD's by American citizens.

Sure, it won't "end" the epidemic, but if building the Wall might reduce the incidence and just stop one overdose death, I don't see how the libs can say "no" to it.

Will the liberals continue to support the Pushers crossing the border illegally to kill innocent Americans?

The amount of fentanyl, heroin, smack, horse, junk, China White and other drugs both opioids and opiates coming across the border is epic. The Trump Wall will help reduce the amount of drugs as well as the number of OD's by American citizens.

Sure, it won't "end" the epidemic, but if building the Wall might reduce the incidence and just stop one overdose death, I don't see how the libs can say "no" to it.

Will the liberals continue to support the Pushers crossing the border illegally to kill innocent Americans?
Hell I just go to the doctor and he gives me a ticket to the pharmacy to get all the drugs I don't need.

we are manufacturing our own problems instead of our own manufacturing jobs.

There is no federal power to Prohibit since the Repeal of that Bad Idea, last millennium. Only the right wing prefers to repeat historical mistakes, and claim they are not really like that, afterward.

Hell I just go to the doctor and he gives me a ticket to the pharmacy to get all the drugs I don't need.

You are wasting your money, you can get loaded for less by visiting your local Pusher.

There is no federal power to Prohibit since the Repeal of that Bad Idea, last millennium. Only the right wing prefers to repeat historical mistakes, and claim they are not really like that, afterward.

Prohibition was part of the Progressive Era, it was libs who thought that they could perfect society with such ideals.

Indeed, although our President is a strict teetotaler, he has no problem with selling demon rum at his various results.

Prohibition was part of the Progressive Era, it was libs who thought that they could perfect society with such ideals.

Indeed, although our President is a strict teetotaler, he has no problem with selling demon rum at his various results.
There is no mission to promote the general warfare at every opportunity. We have no general warfare clause.

Our welfare clause is General not Common.

There is nothing good coming over our open southern border... no two ways about it.

Anything is better than what we have down there now

Last edited:

Not really, the major source for opiods is mail order from China.

The Diazepam I was prescribed before a procedure I had was prescribed by CVS. I was prescribed 5 tablets and still have all 5 tablets. I’m one of those who brings my bottles with me (most often) when I visit my doctor. The nurse looked at my scripts and she congratulated me on not selling the valium on Craigslist. LOL

Yeah, the wall is going to stop CVS.

I really hope you dipshits aren’t believing the crap you post here.

You are wasting your money, you can get loaded for less by visiting your local Pusher.
If he can give it to me for free like the VA I will..

The Diazepam I was prescribed before a procedure I had was prescribed by CVS. I was prescribed 5 tablets and still have all 5 tablets. I’m one of those who brings my bottles with me (most often) when I visit my doctor. The nurse looked at my scripts and she congratulated me on not selling the valium on Craigslist. LOL

Where on Craigslist do the do that?

Where on Craigslist do the do that?

It was news to me too.

Forum List

Back