Southern Fried Chicken and

What I had tonight is just fine thank you. Broiled ribeye steak (seasoned with Worcestershire sauce, onion, pepper, garlic and fresh rubbed sage) with fresh steamed broccoli (lemon and onion sauce) and garlic bread.

What I had tonight is just fine thank you. Broiled ribeye steak (seasoned with Worcestershire sauce, onion, pepper, garlic and fresh rubbed sage) with fresh steamed broccoli (lemon and onion sauce) and garlic bread.

Yum!

I had pizza and water.

Yum!

Thank you for that menu post Zena. I'd like the FRIED anything food with mashed potatoes, corn, sour dough bread, and tofurkey fondu :) with soy patties and gravy and a little deep fried purple sutff (eggplant).

MisterFlew LOVES the foods of the south. Whoever thought to fry food, my hat is off to you. Lets here it for southern U.S. they gifted us with fried stuff! Let me go coat some tempura. Anyone ever coated corn on the cobb? The whole piece? Got recipe for it?

My head hurts.

Peace Southerners!

Mister Flew

You know, that can probably be done.

I'd dip the corn in a little water maybe, roll in flour, in egg wash, in flour...then drop in oil and fry until brown on all sides.

I'll bet it would be good.

The kernels MIGHT burst, though.

Forum List

Back