South Park trolls shitty backup Colin Kaepernick

• Banned
South Park, biggest hypocrites ever.
Go on...

Sure, they go after any celebrity who voices any type of political message, left, right whatever. However South Park routinely mocks politicians and government.
How does that make them hypocrites?

They should draw themselves and mock their own celebrity 'voice' for a change.
They have. Many times. In particular, watch the James Cameron episode.

South Park, biggest hypocrites ever.
Go on...

Sure, they go after any celebrity who voices any type of political message, left, right whatever. However South Park routinely mocks politicians and government.

Maybe I'm missing something. It just appears they make fun of celebrities for having political views when they are pretty political themselves.

But who knows, maybe I'm talking out my ass.

Last edited:
New teaser trailer for South Park season 20:

Backing up a guy who doesn't break the law.... shock horror.

Huh? Please expound.

Okay.

The Constitution specifically protects the right to protest politically. This is a huge part of what makes America American in the modern era. Protesting is very American, it's legal, where it isn't legal in many countries in the world.

So, a guy who protests at something should be seen as a good thing.

Yet people are pounding on this guy for doing something which is not only pro-American, it's protected by the constitution.

The very same people would praise him if he started go on about his 2nd Amendment right. But he's using the protections from the 1st Amendment and they don't like it.

He's not breaking the law, he's actually doing something that is constitutionally protected. Surely this is something that should be cherished, not attacked. Assuming people actually like the constitution of course.

Are you going to make your point, or are you just going to aimlessly peck away at your keyboard?

giphy.gif

Maybe I'm missing something. It just appears they make fun of celebrities for having political views when they are pretty political themselves.

But who knows, maybe I'm talking out my ass.
It's true, you're talking out of your ass

Huh? Please expound.

Okay.

The Constitution specifically protects the right to protest politically. This is a huge part of what makes America American in the modern era. Protesting is very American, it's legal, where it isn't legal in many countries in the world.

Yet people are pounding on this guy for doing something which is not only pro-American, it's protected by the constitution.

The very same people would praise him if he started go on about his 2nd Amendment right. But he's using the protections from the 1st Amendment and they don't like it.

He's not breaking the law, he's actually doing something that is constitutionally protected. Surely this is something that should be cherished, not attacked. Assuming people actually like the constitution of course.

No one saying he doesn't have a right to protest what he's protesting, his judgment is just fucked up and wrong. So everyone else has the same right he does to protest is lame ass

Huh? Please expound.

Okay.

No one saying he doesn't have a right to protest what he's protesting, his judgment is just fucked up and wrong. So everyone else has the same right he does to protest is lame ass

Exactly... I don't care if he waddles around and quacks like a duck. I just think his message is a bit silly and frankly, why now?

Huh? Please expound.

Okay.

Exactly... I don't care if he waddles around and quacks like a duck. I just think his message is a bit silly and frankly, why now?

His message is silly? It's silly to tell people you think the country isn't as they think it should be and that black people have been marginalized in society? Maybe if you were black you wouldn't find it do silly.

Why now? Well, I'm assuming that he wasn't around in the 1960s, and I'm assuming that as an individual he's developed this thought now, rather than before.

Forum List

Back