South Park The Stick of Truth

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Are you buying it? I saw a preview and it looks just like the tv show. And of course they added an atypical class, the Jew, to their rpg.

• Banned
I'm getting it the day it comes out. I saw a video of someone playing the first 13 minutes and it was absolutely hilarious. It's as if you're in an episode of the show.

I'd like to get it but I absolutely hate jrpg style games. Plus Dark Souls 2 is on the 11th.

However if this game gets alot of praise I may have to give it a rent.

Last edited:
I'm getting it the day it comes out. I saw a video of someone playing the first 13 minutes and it was absolutely hilarious. It's as if you're in an episode of the show.

I'd like to get it but I absolutely hate jrpg style games. Plus Dark Souls 2 is on the 11th.

However if this game gets alot of praise I may have to give it a rent.

From what I've seen the combat is completely secondary to the rest of the game. And the rest of the game looks absolutely immersive in scope and completely hilarious. I'd get it no matter what combat system it used.

Of course I love South Park and am incredibly biased. You should look up some video.

• Banned
[MENTION=30538]Grampa Murked U[/MENTION]

If you're a South Park fan go by this game as soon as absolutely possible. There are few games I've ever loved more!

I tried it. It was just a bit too crude, even for me. And I just can't stand turned based combat. It feels like QTE's for retards to me. No offense intended if it's your thing of course.

I played until I had a teleporter in my ass and just couldn't take it anymore lol

If you're a South Park fan go by this game as soon as absolutely possible. There are few games I've ever loved more!

I tried it. It was just a bit too crude, even for me. And I just can't stand turned based combat. It feels like QTE's for retards to me. No offense intended if it's your thing of course.

I played until I had a teleporter in my ass and just couldn't take it anymore lol

Wow if you thought it was crude and that's as far as you got then it's a good thing you stopped! :laugh:

There are some things the game has you do later on that the creators will probably be getting death threats over for years!

• Banned

Wow if you thought it was crude and that's as far as you got then it's a good thing you stopped! :laugh:

There are some things the game has you do later on that the creators will probably be getting death threats over for years!

Well the dildo in the ass Simon game was my final straw. I can dig raunchy humor but this game will be played by thousands of children and I just cant get past that. The ESRB really dropped the ball with the rating on this game in my opinion. Frankly I can't believe this game isn't being blasted in the media like so many shooters do. I think thats misguided but it looks like a complete double standard to me.

Well the dildo in the ass Simon game was my final straw. I can dig raunchy humor but this game will be played by thousands of children and I just cant get past that. The ESRB really dropped the ball with the rating on this game in my opinion. Frankly I can't believe this game isn't being blasted in the media like so many shooters do. I think thats misguided but it looks like a complete double standard to me.

No children should play this game. I completely agree.

But shooters desensitize children far more than this game does. Every time something crazy happens in this game there is the sense that it is outstandingly inappropriate. And the game doesn't try to hide that. Whereas in shooters you can, very realistically, shoot up a crowded airport and they try to make it seem normal. It then goes on to become the most popular game of the year.

That being said the dildo in the ass simon game is probably at best #4 or #5 on the list of most offensive things in the game.

I think I will wait for a price drop, for right now, it seems way overpriced and I have no interest putting that much money into a game I will probably never replay.

Forum List

Back