South Park Gets Into The 99% Debate

HA! I'm supposed to be going to a going away party tonight, but I think I might have to skip it to watch this.

Who says he's looking for confirmation of his beliefs? Maybe he's simply sharing what he thinks will be an entertaining opinion piece. This forum really does need to lighten up at times.

Who says he's looking for confirmation of his beliefs? Maybe he's simply sharing what he thinks will be an entertaining opinion piece. This forum really does need to lighten up at times.

The show hasn't even aired yet. Do you think maybe I was just giving him grief? Take your own advice and lighten up.

South Park Libertarians - Reason Magazine

I wonder if people like Marc would like South Park if they knew who the guys that made it really are and what they support.

I always liked South Park, it was weird because it's what South Park didn’t say that I liked... South Park made fun of both sides but still showed a third option in many cases. Most the time I doubt people followed that there are almost always 3 options, not 2 in their political humor. Even then clip in the OP makes fun of 2 positions.

It was not until years later that I looked up Matt and Tray’s political leaning. I looked them up simply because I got tired of liberals posting images of South park in "debates" on boards as if the “funny guys” down at south park somehow agreed with them.

Anyways, it’s possible I have it all wrong and Matt and Tray make fun of libertarianism as well, I have just never seen it in their shows.

Something tells me the show will focus on Idiots of noth sides trying to blame everyone but themselves.

Last edited:
South Park Libertarians - Reason Magazine

I wonder if people like Marc would like South Park if they knew who the guys that made it really are and what they support.

I always liked South Park, it was weird because it's what South Park didn’t say that I liked... South Park made fun of both sides but still showed a third option in many cases. Most the time I doubt people followed that there are almost always 3 options, not 2 in their political humor. Even then clip in the OP makes fun of 2 positions.

It was not until years later that I looked up Matt and Tray’s political leaning. I looked them up simply because I got tired of liberals posting images of South park in "debates" on boards as if the “funny guys” down at south park somehow agreed with them.

Anyways, it’s possible I have it all wrong and Matt and Tray make fun of libertarianism as well, I have just never seen it in their shows.

Something tells me the show will focus on Idiots of noth sides trying to blame everyone but themselves.

YAWN!!! #OldNews

Forum List

Back