South Park fans

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Did anyone happen to see the cripple fight episode? It was on again last night, I just thought it was one of the funniest things I have seen lately. Maybe it's just my sick sense of humor. :rolleyes:

I'm a pretty big South Park fan. Cripple fight wasn't one of my favorites, but it had its moments.

Have you ever seen the one where the kids all buy ninja weapons from the fair, and most of the show is in anime-style? That was hilarious. It actually offended a lot of people because Butters (the only wholesome character) gets a throwing star imbedded in his eye, then sent to a dog pound, where he gets peed and crapped all over. It's hilarious.

The new season's pretty good, from what I've seen of it. Hard to believe they're only having one (or is it 2) more seasons.

Did you see Team America? What did you think of that?

Dan said:
I'm a pretty big South Park fan. Cripple fight wasn't one of my favorites, but it had its moments.

Have you ever seen the one where the kids all buy ninja weapons from the fair, and most of the show is in anime-style? That was hilarious. It actually offended a lot of people because Butters (the only wholesome character) gets a throwing star imbedded in his eye, then sent to a dog pound, where he gets peed and crapped all over. It's hilarious.

The new season's pretty good, from what I've seen of it. Hard to believe they're only having one (or is it 2) more seasons.

Did you see Team America? What did you think of that?

I have seen that one a few times, I saw Team America as well, I thought it had it's moments but I wasn't laughing the entire time.

Bonnie said:
Did anyone happen to see the cripple fight episode? It was on again last night, I just thought it was one of the funniest things I have seen lately. Maybe it's just my sick sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Here's the real question: Have you seen the movie They Live, with Roddy Piper?

The cripple fight scene is an almost perfect replication, blow for blow, camera angle for camera angle, grunt for grunt, of a scene in that movie when Roddy and some other guy are fighting in an alley.

Dan said:

One of the best episodes ever.

"hey! hey! let's go! protect my balls!"

One of the best episodes ever.

"hey! hey! let's go! protect my balls!"

You know, Trey Parker writes some of the best songs in movies or TV now.

Interesting note: the Japanese portions of that song are actually accurate Japanese, Trey Parker majored in music theory and minored in Japanese in college. I forget what they say, it's somewhere on southparkstudios.com.

Bonnie said:
Well fuzzy all I can say is :beer:

my hubby happened to tape that episode after a movie that was on, and so after watching the movie, we watched that! We went and bought the DVD set of that season JUST for that scene.

The other scene that my hubby and I could watch over and over is actually the Simpsons, season 4, april fool's, where Bart puts the beer can in the paint shaker at the hardware store. THAT one is one of the best Simpsons.

The best episode is the one where Cartman feeds the kid his dead parents in a chili cookoff in order to get him back for selling him his pubic hair. What was the kid's name? Scott Taneman, I think.

no1tovote4 said:
The best episode is the one where Cartman feeds the kid his dead parents in a chili cookoff in order to get him back for selling him his pubic hair. What was the kid's name? Scott Taneman, I think.

I remember the selling of pubic hair, don't remember the parents in the Chili?

Bonnie said:
I remember the selling of pubic hair, don't remember the parents in the Chili?

They went to save the donkey that he was training to "bite off his weiner" and the farmer shot them because he had warned the farmer that there were donkey theives in the area. While the cop was investigating he stole the bodies. He then made his chili and put parts of his parents in the chili. When Scott was crying at the end, and he is licking his tears off his face, dear gods!

The first time I saw it I couldn't laugh, it was the second time that I realized it was one of the funniest of the episodes ever.

That was definitely one of the most effed up episodes they've done.

Did anyone see the new one this past week? Paris Hilton opens a store in South Park called Stupid Spoiled Whore, and all the girls in the town start acting like whores. Also, Paris is constantly coughing up semen and her dog, Tinkerbell blows his own brains out. It was really hilarious.

I liked the 'Paris Hilton' version of the Lemmiwinks song myself.

I was sad that Lemmiwinks' journey hadn't freed the Frog King like he had thought it would.

Dan said:
I was sad that Lemmiwinks' journey hadn't freed the Frog King like he had thought it would.

No, the Frog King is free, or at least he materialized outside Mr. Slave at the end of that episode.

I suspect he appeared to Ms. Hilton to help her escape from the bowels of Mr. Slave after the closure of the Great Sphincter.

Perhaps now he can come and go as he pleases.

Or perhaps this was actually a prequel episode and we just don't know it.

Or maybe Mr. Slave just stuck another frog up his ass.

If it was a prequel, wouldn't Lemmiwinks have found Miss Hilton's rotting corpse somewhere inside Mr. Slave?

I love overanalyzing trivial stuff like this, don't you?

Dan said:
Or maybe Mr. Slave just stuck another frog up his ass.
No, it was most certainly the same frog. There is only one Frog King!!

Dan said:
If it was a prequel, wouldn't Lemmiwinks have found Miss Hilton's rotting corpse somewhere inside Mr. Slave?

Not if she escaped, or was digested, or perhaps that's in the Widescreen Director's Extended Version (there was a large gap in Lemmiwink's journey....biologically speaking).

Not if she escaped, or was digested, or perhaps that's in the Widescreen Director's Extended Version (there was a large gap in Lemmiwink's journey....biologically speaking).

OK, this actually makes good sense (relatively speaking:)). This episode, the prequel, Paris gets stuck up in Mr. Slave. She completes her journey, but the Frog King is not freed. He realizes that there is only one that can free him, Lemmiwinks, who eventually frees him in a later episode. Sound good, or no?

Forum List

Back