"South Park" airs censored episode after muslim death threat

South Park jumped the shark a loooooooong time ago.....Doing stuff like this is about the only way Parker and Stone have left to draw any attention anymore.

Jumped the shark? :lol:

Here is another example of someone who doesn't watch South Park. The whole point of the show is 'jumping the shark'.
Dud's just pissed off at them because they mock fascists.

South Park jumped the shark a loooooooong time ago.....Doing stuff like this is about the only way Parker and Stone have left to draw any attention anymore.

Jumped the shark? :lol:

Here is another example of someone who doesn't watch South Park. The whole point of the show is 'jumping the shark'.
Dud's just pissed off at them because they mock fascists.

If the Duder ever saw the episode where they mocked global warming I'm sure he'd quickly change his tune. :lol:

What a surprise.

FOX network, the network of sunshine patriots and chickenhawks clucking, turns out to have no balls.

If the Duder ever saw the episode where they mocked global warming I'm sure he'd quickly change his tune. :lol:

HAHA!! yeh...

manbearpig

MANBEARPIG.png

al_manbearpig.jpg

"I'm SUPER serial!!"

I gotta say...the Mormon episode killed me dead though.

"Dum, dum, dum, dum, dummmmm!"

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

To me it is clear that it's not about Muhammad at all. Defending Muhammad is just a cloak of religious sanction these Muslims use to legitimize their behavior. Trey Parker and Matt Stone laid the trap, and Revolution Muslim jumped in. This episode was not a criticism of Muhammad, or a criticism of Islam, it was a criticism of the behavior of some Muslims. It was a punch in the ego of those Muslims who who use intimidation and fear to impose their will on others.

I posted an article about this episode here.

Forum List

Back