South Korean Dog meat market has some of its Dogs rescued.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
A South Korean Dog meat market had some of its Dogs rescued by an international animal rights group. The dogs were then flown to New York City to be adopted by people sympathetic to dogs.We must realize that China, and certain other Asian countries are very over populated, and Dog meat is a viable option to feed the masses. When are the western animal lovers going to realize this fact. There are 6 to 7 billion Chinese who must be fed on a daily basis.!!:D

All mammals are quite smart.

Dogs are among the smartest, and they can figure out what is going on.

This appetite that Koreans have for dogs is sickening.

They should stick to pigs or steers, I feel.

They should stick to pigs or steers, I feel.
I figure since they're not up your ass over what you eat ...

I agree.

If meat is so hard to come by, to become vegetarians won't hurt them a bit, on the contrary.

They don't have to eat everything that moves in order to survive.

Savages!

I agree.

If meat is so hard to come by, to become vegetarians won't hurt them a bit, on the contrary.

They don't have to eat everything that moves in order to survive.

Savages!
Vegetarianism is not a modern option.

We do need to farm and ranch ever square inch of land on this Earth to feed everybody.

We are NOT even feeding everybody now even. There is widespread famine in Africa. We just ignore it.

All of our hills and mountains which are not arable should have sheep and goats on them.

All the poor quality land everywhere should have sheep and steers on it.

Anything arable should be growing grains.

We also need vegies and fruits too.

But it is sickening that anyone would eat dogs or cats.

Horses become pet food fairly commonly. I don't have a problem with that. Old cows and old bulls become pet food too.

Cows support our dairy industry.

Chickens support our egg industry. We also eat a lot of chickens.

We eat a lot of pigs too.

When the population of the Earth approaches 10 billion, only chicken and farmed fish will be affordable, and goats, sheep and steers will be luxury food for the rich only.

That's what we are heading for in terms of Malthusianism.

We can't keep imposing American animal lover views on the rest of the world.If the Chinese and Koreans want to eat Dog meat so be it. They have billions of mouths to feed for Gods sake.!!:D

We can't keep imposing American animal lover views on the rest of the world.If the Chinese and Koreans want to eat Dog meat so be it. They have billions of mouths to feed for Gods sake.!!:D

Let them eat each other then.

My God! how insensitive some people can be!:(

Insensitive,! you are suggesting cannibalism!, over eating some carniverous flee infested mixed breed Dog.
You want them to eat another human being.I think you need to stop loving these Dogs, and realize that human needs have priority over some animal loving rights group.

Insensitive,! you are suggesting cannibalism!, over eating some carniverous flee infested mixed breed Dog.
You want them to eat another human being.I think you need to stop loving these Dogs, and realize that human needs have priority over some animal loving rights group.

:blahblah: :blahblah::boohoo:

A South Korean Dog meat market had some of its Dogs rescued by an international animal rights group. The dogs were then flown to New York City to be adopted by people sympathetic to dogs.We must realize that China, and certain other Asian countries are very over populated, and Dog meat is a viable option to feed the masses. When are the western animal lovers going to realize this fact. There are 6 to 7 billion Chinese who must be fed on a daily basis.!!:D

Just when you think 'it' can't get any more idiotic. I'd recommend you learn something about demographics, but your problems run far deeper than that.

In East Asia almost everwhere you can find dog meat market. Also here in Vietnam.
I don't eat dog meat because I see dogs as pets, but if I wanted to eat dogs I wouldn't have any problem to find a dog butchery. :(
I understand that for Europeans or Americans this is unbelievable but here it's some kind of "food tradition" :)

vietnam dogs market

Last edited:

Why is it wrong to eat dog, but it's okay to eat cow?

India raided a gernsey farm and freed 1000 cows.

It would be hard to kill any pet. That's why I only shoot deer I don't know personally

I wish the photo had not been posted. Anyone comparing dogs to cattle or pigs is a total moron. Dogs and cats have been domesticated for pets and bond with humans in ways livestock can't. They are bred for their personalities, not food. I can't stand the cultures that eat pets, it tell me there's something deeply wrong within their makeup.

I wish the photo had not been posted. Anyone comparing dogs to cattle or pigs is a total moron. Dogs and cats have been domesticated for pets and bond with humans in ways livestock can't. They are bred for their personalities, not food. I can't stand the cultures that eat pets, it tell me there's something deeply wrong within their makeup.

If you were hungry enough, you'd eat it.

Forum List

Back