South Korea FTA Another Bad Deal For the US

Discussion in 'Economy' started by GHook93, May 5, 2011.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    China rapes us, Mexico rapes us, Japan rapes us, South Korea has been raping us for years and now we want to allow them to destroy us. We offer them, as we do to Japan and China, unmolested access to our economy, but they toss up trade barriers against us! Take Americans cars in SK? They can't even advertise on TV there! WTF.

This is the reason I am supporting Trump. I always heard about the wonders of Free Trade, but don't see how its helping us? Our manufacturing sector is getting decimated. Our wages are going down. We have a trade deficit with nearly ever country we do trade with and many are record breaking. Like the ones with China, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, Germany etc. The maddness needs to stop.

Trump is a man who understands international business. He understand big business. He is the only one who is truly talking about winning the trade war with China, Japan and others! Time to get serious and real about these threats.

2. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    No shocker on Saudi Arabia, Venezuela and Nigeria. They are where we get our oil from. Canada was not shocking either, however, I thought it would be larger, since they are where we get the majority of our foreign oil from. But look at our top five trading partners, Canada, China, Mexico, Japan and Germany! These are the five countries we have large deficits with. Only Canada can be explained away by oil. If I am the only one that sees this an an issue, then we are in trouble.

Foreign Trade: Data

Our Top Ten Trading Partners