South Dakota Woman Says Clerk Compared Gay Marriage To Beastiality

According to SC anyone can marry anything or anyone....enjoy! Glad to see my old adopted state of SD has some smart folks living in it! No surprise the whiner is a carpet munching bitch.

Homosexuality isn't the same as bestiality. Accepting homosexuality as normal is the same as accepting bestiality as normal.

"South Dakota Woman Says Clerk Compared Gay Marriage To Beastiality"

Unfortunately there are those who will exhibit this sort of ignorance and hate.

The same thing occurred after Brown.

Both homosexuality and bestiality represent sexual deviance and perversion.

They're both filth... they're just in different wrappers.
This illustrates what the issue was actually about for many, not some errant notion of 'states' rights,' 'will of the people,' or 'activist judges' – rather, it was about an unwarranted hatred of gays, where the only filth is that hate.

This illustrates what the issue was actually about for many, not some errant notion of 'states' rights,' 'will of the people,' or 'activist judges' – rather, it was about an unwarranted hatred of gays, where the only filth is that hate.

Can anyone translate stupid ?

As I have said many, many times... I could care less if a man wants to sodomize a chicken.. By all means, have at and have a great time. No difference once the line is crossed. Fags have indeed failed society but hey, its a growing trend

-Geaux

No, it's not hatred of gays, it's hatred of their sexual deviancy and perversity. Huge difference.

And, as to it being unwarranted, well... that's ONE opinion... one not shared by vast numbers of your fellow countrymen, nor your fellow human beings, worldwide.

Forum List

Back