South Dakota Woman Says Clerk Compared Gay Marriage To Beastiality

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

These people are too much. They have sex with cousins, brothers, and sisters and then have the nerve to disparage normal relationships.

Ellee Spawn, who was waiting at the Minnehaha County treasurer's office with her daughter Monday, told KSFY the county clerk was discussing the same-sex marriage ruling with a person ahead of Spawn in line.

"Her reaction to that was 'well apparently I'm just going to marry my dog, because we can just marry whoever we want anymore,'" Spawn said. "It struck a cord; I thought that was wrong, you can't compare beastiality with two consenting adults getting married -- they're not the same thing."

Pam Nelson, the country treasurer, condemned the clerk's remarks, and said "she has the right to think what she wants to think and say what she wants to say, but not on tax payer property and not on the taxpayers' payroll."

giphy.gif

These people are too much. They have sex with cousins, brothers, and sisters and then have the nerve to disparage normal relationships.

Ellee Spawn, who was waiting at the Minnehaha County treasurer's office with her daughter Monday, told KSFY the county clerk was discussing the same-sex marriage ruling with a person ahead of Spawn in line.

"Her reaction to that was 'well apparently I'm just going to marry my dog, because we can just marry whoever we want anymore,'" Spawn said. "It struck a cord; I thought that was wrong, you can't compare beastiality with two consenting adults getting married -- they're not the same thing."

Pam Nelson, the country treasurer, condemned the clerk's remarks, and said "she has the right to think what she wants to think and say what she wants to say, but not on tax payer property and not on the taxpayers' payroll."

giphy.gif

So you're now saying that is wrong. Fascinating.

giphy.gif

Yes she does,

"By 1967, however, the Court would note that "the major premise of Adler has been rejected." In its place was a new premise: that the government ought not to be able to do indirectly what it cannot do directly. The Court took the position that public employment cannot be conditioned on a surrender of constitutional rights. The problem for the Court then became how to balance the government's interest in maintaining an efficient public workplace against the individual employee's interest in free expression."
Free Speech Rights of Government Employees

1st Amendment protects civilians AND government empoloyees, even on government property.

Faggot pretend marriage is worse than beastiality. ...... :cool:

Adam had sex with every animal when God paraded them all before him to see if any tickled his fancy. How could Adam have known none was suitable if he hadn't tried? :)

According to God's laws well after Adam, both Adam and every animal he had sex with should have been put to death. Of course that'd have made if hard to kick off a race of subserviant worshippers I suppose. :)

Both homosexuality and bestiality represent sexual deviance and perversion.

They're both filth... they're just in different wrappers.

The far right in this thread are in a circle jerk. They might feel good, but it is all sterile on their part.

giphy.gif

Prude

giphy.gif

someone with a islam symbol/flag saying gay marriage is good. You cannot make this stuff up.

Defined "normal". The colon is part of the digestive tract. Having sex with it isn't normal. And in fact it predisposes the receptive partner to the HIV virus. Anal sex is around 10 times more likely to result in HIV infection than vaginal. Unless you have an affinity for the HIV virus as "normal" or you think the HIV epidemic is also "normal"..

Defined "normal". The colon is part of the digestive tract. Having sex with it isn't normal. And in fact it predisposes the receptive partner to the HIV virus. Anal sex is around 10 times more likely to result in HIV infection than vaginal. Unless you have an affinity for the HIV virus as "normal" or you think the HIV epidemic is also "normal"..
Since most people have anal sex, use a condom please, you're rather fucked.

Faggot pretend marriage is worse than beastiality. ...... :cool:

Adam had sex with every animal when God paraded them all before him to see if any tickled his fancy. How could Adam have known none was suitable if he hadn't tried? :)

According to God's laws well after Adam, both Adam and every animal he had sex with should have been put to death. Of course that'd have made if hard to kick off a race of subserviant worshippers I suppose. :)
Never heard that one in Sunday school...

Forum List

Back