South Carolina's Attorney General detects voter fraud during primaries

People have elected killers with their vote.you don''t think the NDAA is not dangerous?

Yeah, but was it "voter fraud"...? The 2000 and 2004 elections don't count...

There now isn't that much better? If I have to show an ID to buy a gun it's should be fine with you that people are required to show an ID to vote.

I don't disagree - but there are levels of voter ID that will unfairly disenfranchise some legal voters:

Voter ID: State Requirements

There now isn't that much better? If I have to show an ID to buy a gun it's should be fine with you that people are required to show an ID to vote.

I don't disagree - but there are levels of voter ID that will unfairly disenfranchise some legal voters:

Showing a DL or a state issued ID should be the only requirement. how could that be complicated?

Showing a DL or a state issued ID should be the only requirement. how could that be complicated?

It isn't for most people - but for some it is...

Goodnight...

Is it possible that a human has participated on a political discussion forum ( while awake and sober ) over the past year and NOT already learned that voting and buying a gun are not the same thing?

Is it possible that a human has participated on a political discussion forum ( while awake and sober ) over the past year and NOT already learned that voting and buying a gun are not the same thing?

Voting can put bad people in control of the government, a government that has access to a lot of guns. Do I need to say more?

Voting can put bad people in control of the government, a government that has access to a lot of guns. Do I need to say more?

No.........please. Don't. I'm not sure I am ready for any more proof that humans are less capable than I once believed.

No.........please. Don't. I'm not sure I am ready for any more proof that humans are less capable than I once believed.

I guess you are a supporter of the NDAA 2012?

South Carolina already has a voter ID law in place that is actually more restrictive than the new one because the new one makes it easier for you to verify who you are. Can you tell me how it can possibly violate anything other than in the minds of assholes who think dead people should be able to vote?

Is it possible that a human has participated on a political discussion forum ( while awake and sober ) over the past year and NOT already learned that people need IDs to cash checks and go to the hospital?

Forum List

Back