South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

Funny how you demand I answer a single question over and over, but you refuse to do the same thing.
Are you just noticing this about little housepainter?

This thread has had more than a thousand posts, mostly little housepainter throwing out shallow one-liners and other people pointing out endlessly how wrong he is.

You might notice that that's what happens to every thread he gets involved in. He puts up literally hundreds of posts a day (except for periods where he gets kicked out of a forum for being pointlessly argumentative, and then comes back in later anyway), without ever backing up anything he says or providing references. But he does call names, curse and swear at anyone who doesn't agree, and tell people he has somehow "defeated" them.

He has put up more than 14,000 posts here since he joined the forum less than a year ago... but has contributed almost nothing.

And he can be counted on to keep it up, as long as he can provoke people into answering him.

And you lost, since the number went down, significantly.

No, your downfall was insisting that the important number was the number of suicides BY GUN. That's not significant at all. The total number of suicides stays about the same.
No, it doesn't. That's a problem for you so just deal with it.

Post the stats. Show us total suicides in countries that banned guns, before and after. Make sure to include at least 5 years before and after the event, and include multiple countries so you're not talking about one data point.
The stats have been posted in this thread, so I won't bother. Anyone not wedded to NRA dogma like you is free to read them.

Funny how you demand I answer a single question over and over, but you refuse to do the same thing.
I already answered the question while you will not. Is your shit worth a human life, yes or no?

As I said, and I won't say it again, if that's what it takes since that is the kind of thing we pay them for. Just because the neighbors might be able to put a house on fire out with their garden hoses doesn't mean you don't call the fire department in.

If you see a small fire close to your neighbor's house and put it out with a garden hose, you don't need to call the fire department and you save the house. OTOH, if you see a small fire and run away screaming, you most likely condemn the house to destruction. Same with guns. If you find one, you should turn it in to the police because they would see if it was linked to a crime, but running away terrified just leaves it for a kid to find and get hurt.
If you find one, get on that amazing piece of technology all the kids have now and call the cops or someone you know is trained in firearms. Give it up, your point is beyond useless to the debate because any sane person would not want their child to start handling a gun they found, period.

High school aged kids are perfectly capable of rendering a gun harmless. In your case, it's probably best to run away screaming. You would hurt yourself.
No, they are not, especially a gun they have no clue about and just found somewhere. We pay professionals to deal with that, not your fucking kid.

Are there a lot of strange guns found lying around outside where you live?

They are part of the feral herd of guns that threaten his neighborhood.

This thread has had more than a thousand posts, mostly little housepainter throwing out shallow one-liners and other people pointing out endlessly how wrong he is.

You might notice that that's what happens to every thread he gets involved in. He puts up literally hundreds of posts a day (except for periods where he gets kicked out of a forum for being pointlessly argumentative, and then comes back in later anyway), without ever backing up anything he says or providing references. But he does call names, curse and swear at anyone who doesn't agree, and tell people he has somehow "defeated" them.

He has put up more than 14,000 posts here since he joined the forum less than a year ago... but has contributed almost nothing.

And he can be counted on to keep it up, as long as he can provoke people into answering him.

Which is why no one takes him seriously.

I have pointed out the flaw, and it still stands. The basic safety rules I linked proved it. The safety rules say don't have a round in the chamber until you are ready to shoot.
Your magical world where guns can be safely dealt with at all times and in all places is noted, however I live in the real where where being around guns means people will be shot and even killed.

Too many words, boy. "I concede" is all you needed to post!

I would much rather a young person be able to render a found firearm harmless instead of fleeing in terror, leaving it for the next kid to find and play with.
How about run and tell an adult? What a plan eh, and no child gets hurt.

Tell an adult? What good is that going to do when the adult doesn't have any idea how to render the gun harmless either? Either way, there's a potentially dangerous gun left for other kids to find.
In most cases, not yours of course, an adult has far more common sense than a child. And loose guns around is part of why I want to ban the damn things.

1. Banning them won't eliminate them being found.
2. If the adult has also be indocrinated in the fool's paradise and doesn't have a clue how to render a gun harmless, it leaves the gun dangerous. That's just stupid.

Again, what do you want, a SWAT team deployment every time a gun is found? Totally unnecessary.
As I said, and I won't say it again, if that's what it takes since that is the kind of thing we pay them for. Just because the neighbors might be able to put a house on fire out with their garden hoses doesn't mean you don't call the fire department in.

Yes, you will. You LOVE repeating yourself just to hear your gums flap!

At 50 posts a DAY, I am truly starting to wonder if he is a real person or a spambot.

What part of my life is any of your damn business? Oh right, it isn't.

At 50 posts a DAY, I am truly starting to wonder if he is a real person or a spambot.
I'm as real as they get little man, so try to keep up or go watch TV.

So don't, I couldn't care less.

So don't, I couldn't care less.

That's the last thing you want. What you so desperately want is for people to get mad at you and call you childish names so you can pretend to get mad at them and call them names. Just be sure to let everyone know when you're ready to actually have a debate on the merits of teaching high school aged students how to safely handle firearms. Until then, we'll continue playing with you, giving you just enough kibble to keep you coming back for more, and laughing at the vapidity of your posts.

What part of my life is any of your damn business? Oh right, it isn't.
TRANSLATION: Yes, you're right. But I wish you hadn't pointed it out. So I'll curse and swear, and try to bluster my way into stopping you from talking about my pointless "arguments".

Forum List

Back