South carolina rep: Wilson

American I Am

Sep 10, 2009
Why is everyone up in arms over this?

America as we know it is dying !!! And all the majority of democrats and republicans, can do is bicker over what was said between 2 other men.

Has neither side of the isle, had words with each other before?

I would be willing to bet, whether your Republican or Democrat or whatever you may be, that at some point in your life, you have had words with another person that may have not been so nice, or so clean in language.

Rep Wilson apologized to President Obama. President Obama accepted the apology.

IT IS OVER!!!

Both men put their pants on the same way, neither is better than the other, and their both entitled to their opinion. END OF STORY

If I was President Obama, I would invite Rep Wilson over for a beer, and see if they could not come to some kind of concensus on the Health Care Issue. (Not meaning to be comical here) I also like beer "BUDLIGHT"

:cuckoo:

As I have said before, the only time politicians tell the truth is when they call each other liars.

South Carolina Gov is a hypocrit. If you call for someone for impeachment (Bill Clinton), and don't do it yourself (don't cry for me Argentina).

I can say I think that our representatives in congress should try to act professional in as much as possible. I can also understand how one may get frustrated enough to call someone a name or even tell them to "go" do something to themselves. Then again everyone should act more like professionals when they are on the public payroll in all federal, state, county and city jobs. The country has degraded to the point where this is what we have. When someone skirts the truth they are a liar.

I can say I think that our representatives in congress should try to act professional in as much as possible. I can also understand how one may get frustrated enough to call someone a name or even tell them to "go" do something to themselves. Then again everyone should act more like professionals when they are on the public payroll in all federal, state, county and city jobs. The country has degraded to the point where this is what we have. When someone skirts the truth they are a liar.

Both side should be able to talk but they don't and rely for the cable news channels to divide our nation. Free press, yes. But how free is it from ideology?

America as we know it is dying !!! And all the majority of democrats and republicans, can do is bicker over what was said between 2 other men.

I would be willing to bet, whether your Republican or Democrat or whatever you may be, that at some point in your life, you have had words with another person that may have not been so nice, or so clean in language.

IT IS OVER!!!

Both men put their pants on the same way, neither is better than the other, and their both entitled to their opinion. END OF STORY

If I was President Obama, I would invite Rep Wilson over for a beer, and see if they could not come to some kind of concensus on the Health Care Issue. (Not meaning to be comical here) I also like beer "BUDLIGHT"

His outburst was out of line. Probably factual, but out of line for a joint session of congress.
But, I do have to admit the reaction of some was hilarious. Did you see the look on Ms Pelosi's face when she heard it? Dayam, that look was so hilarious I almost peed my pants.

Both side should be able to talk but they don't and rely for the cable news channels to divide our nation. Free press, yes. But how free is it from ideology?
News has also degraded. Freedom of speech to slander and slinging crap but rarely do we get accurate full and complete news. One has to do a lot of research to get to the facts surrounding anything when it comes to politics or any thing political.

IT IS OVER!!!

That wasn't "between" two men. The president of the United States of America was giving a speech and someone yelled out at him "liar".

The reason was because the Republican believes the current health care plan gives "free" health care to immigrants.

The TRUTH is that the health plan doesn't include immigrants, it actually goes to lengths to EXCLUDE immigrants.

However, the way our current system works, any immigrant can go to a hospital and ask for emergency care and they CANNOT BE TURNED AWAY. Because Americans aren't "a-holes". If someone shows up at the emergency room, Republicans apparently want to see proof of citizen ship before treatment. I guess they mean to tell the injured or sick individual they must die.

Do I believe that Republicans are so cold hearted and mean? Honestly, I don't know. They seem to say they are.

IT IS OVER!!!

I thought you said beer.

IT IS OVER!!!

That wasn't "between" two men. The president of the United States of America was giving a speech and someone yelled out at him "liar".

The reason was because the Republican believes the current health care plan gives "free" health care to immigrants.

The TRUTH is that the health plan doesn't include immigrants, it actually goes to lengths to EXCLUDE immigrants.

However, the way our current system works, any immigrant can go to a hospital and ask for emergency care and they CANNOT BE TURNED AWAY. Because Americans aren't "a-holes". If someone shows up at the emergency room, Republicans apparently want to see proof of citizen ship before treatment. I guess they mean to tell the injured or sick individual they must die.

Do I believe that Republicans are so cold hearted and mean? Honestly, I don't know. They seem to say they are.

It goes to NO lengths to exclude them. If they truly meant to exclude them they would have voted in the Heller amendment and given us the tools we need to exclude them. E verify. and tamper proof national ID.

The real problem as I see it is not that Joe Wilson called Obama a liar. The problem is that 534 other elected representatives were willing to sit there and let Obama's lies stand.

Forum List

Back