south carolina is a joke.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
SC is a joke. Also Newt has the highest percentages from married couples and the Religious. What that say about the morals and values of the folks in SC. Is it no wonder that a lot of people don't take religion seriously and more? Or at least those that claim to religious. Don't pick the most honorable Christian that's been married to the same woman for 55 years. Yea let's boo him for following the Golden Rule. Pathetic. The majority in this country are bat shit crazy. I need zombie repellant

SC is a joke. Also Newt has the highest percentages from married couples and the Religious. What that say about the morals and values of the folks in SC. Is it no wonder that a lot of people don't take religion seriously and more? Or at least those that claim to religious. Don't pick the most honorable Christian that's been married to the same woman for 55 years. Yea let's boo him for following the Golden Rule. Pathetic. The majority in this country are bat shit crazy. I need zombie repellant

2011-12-20174133.jpg

Need some cheese with that whine?

SC proves that the "hypocrisy" line isn't going to work with voters. Lots of people have been unfaithful. Lots of people have gotten divorced. They are very forgiving.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
South Carolina is one of the most beautiful states I have ever been blessed to enjoy. Now I've had my moments over mustard based and all y'all know what I am talking about, but truly it's an awesome state with awesome folk.

Why would you diss them this way just for politics? That's crazy.

You know what? I love Dr. Paul. I think for the most part he makes fabulous sense. It's people like you who turn the rest of us off.

I'm still trying to determine if you are doing this on purpose to hurt him. I watched this bullshit before where so called Paulites hit every board and frankly you were an embarrasment to a very good man.

If you are doing it again you should be ashamed of yourselves. Truly.

You know what? I love Dr. Paul. I think for the most part he makes fabulous sense.
It's people like you who turn the rest of us off.

I'm still trying to determine if you are doing this on purpose to hurt him. I watched this bullshit before where so called Paulites hit every board and frankly you were an embarrasment to a very good man.

If you are doing it again you should be ashamed of yourselves. Truly.

Spot on.... I think he is genuine and a good man.

I cant stand the Paul-bots. Huge assholes!

Ron Paul supporters are a joke.

Stop sniveling.

Sadly the fake ron paul supporters are out in force tonight. They thought they could split the vote in SC like they did in NH, but it's bull shit.

The pity of it is, there are really good people who are trying to understand his message while still trying to listen to the others.

But the mother fucking little bastards are really just trying to wreck it for him.

A pity. He does have a voice. He does have a good message. I'm glad he's part of the pack.
He's a good man.

2011-12-20174133.jpg

This is off topic, but that is an adorable child! :eusa_angel:

2011-12-20174133.jpg

All of you will be crying when you get the President you deserve.

Why pick on S.C.? Most libs probably couldn't pick it out on the map. If I had to pick a joke state I would choose the peoples republik of California for a million reasons unconnected to the GOP primary. NYS comes in second.

Now one of the first things I loved about South Carolina when I was a kid was the ocean.

Now I've been up and down that seaboard so many times. But my Myrtle Beach story will slay you.

Gather round the campfire kids.

Stop sniveling.

Sadly the fake ron paul supporters are out in force tonight. They thought they could split the vote in SC like they did in NH, but it's bull shit.

The pity of it is, there are really good people who are trying to understand his message while still trying to listen to the others.

But the mother fucking little bastards are really just trying to wreck it for him.

A pity. He does have a voice. He does have a good message. I'm glad he's part of the pack.
He's a good man.

They aren't fake supporters. This is who they are. Wacked out nut jobs. That's all the support Paul can garner. I do believe he has some good ideas but all his supporters do is marginalize him with their ridiculous rhetoric.

Now my dad can't take time off work that summer. Most of my summers were spent in a place called Ormond just north of Daytona and that's pretty well where I grew up. The key years.

So my mom goes I'll take them Danny. Now this is the 60's. My mom was a champ. But you are not supposed to do this if you are female.

2011-12-20174133.jpg

This is off topic, but that is an adorable child! :eusa_angel:

Kind of like Paul supporters.... cute, but loud and obnoxious.

They aren't fake supporters. This is who they are. Wacked out nut jobs. That's all the support Paul can garner. I do believe he has some good ideas but all his supporters do is marginalize him with their ridiculous rhetoric.
You complain about ridiculous rhetoric out of one side of your mouth, then call people you don't even know "wacked out nut jobs" out of the other?!?!?

Mr. Pot, meet Ms. Kettle. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Stop sniveling.

He's a good man.

I've watched them since 2006. I know their plays and how they work boards. By the end of the day there is this one crew who purposefully make sure they negate any positive message from Dr. Ron Paul.

This is the same crew that seriously went on vengeance against Palin.

Most come from Huffpo.

You complain about ridiculous rhetoric out of one side of your mouth, then call people you don't even know "wacked out nut jobs" out of the other?!?!?

Mr. Pot...Meet Ms. Kettle. :rolleyes:

Indeed I do. I see the content of their posts daily. If you don't agree with most of them they throw tantrums.

Myself, I think I'm pretty reasonable. I concede when I'm wrong and expect others to do the same. Problem is most Paul bots think they are never wrong and just accuse everyone else of being "off"

Just like this thread.

Forum List

Back