South American Countries Suing the American State of GA

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Peru along with a laundry list of far leftist organizations have joined financial forces to bring a class-action law suit against the sovereign American state of Georgia.

The newly passed GA HB 87 grants local law enforcement officials the ability to question someone’s immigration status if they are unable to provide proper identification. The law also capitalizes on the so called e-Verify program, requiring Georgia businesses to take additional steps to ensure employees are legally able to work in the United States.

I was born and raised in Atlanta and I’ve seen the incredible growth of the Hispanic population. I have personally witnessed the effects of Spanish-only speaking students on a struggling public school system. I have personally seen, don’t ask me how, the number of illegal immigrants in Georgia’s jails. In the suburbs all around Metro Atlanta, Hispanics outnumber both blacks and whites. A recent DEA report stated that Atlanta has more drugs imported through illegal immigration than cities like LA, Dallas, Huston, or Phoenix (http://www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs23/23916/23916p.pdf)

Contrary to the delusional bullshit this president has been preaching, illegal immigration is having dire consequences on the lives of Americans. This administration has put forth absolutely no policies aimed at addressing any of these concerns. All the president has done is insult and attack states that wish to, in the complete absence of federal response, address the violence, drugs, exploitation, fraud, and public costs that from unregulated illegal immigration.

Obama is silent while foreign countries attempt to circumvent the will of the American people, because he sides with them. He stands with them. The United States of America has not been this divided since the Civil War.

I agree. They have no standing. And even if they did, they have no damages. In fact, if anyone is liable here it's them for making the State of Georgia take care of their citizens.

Mexico, several other countries seek to halt Georgia's new anti-illegal immigration law  | ajc.com

These countries are seeking a preliminary injunction to prevent the enactment of the law.

These countries are using the interest of how their citizens are going to be treated as justification for this intrusion.

I personally know many Mexicans, I have worked with them side-by-side since I began working at the age of 14. I know some that have decided to leave the state, one in particular has decided to move back to Mexico. Apparently years of working and sending money to his family has paid off and he has a farm and some land waiting for him.

The ACLU and Obama would have you believe these people are impoverished, ignorant people being exploited. Just like the left's view of the black community, it is subtle racism.

Mexicans are resilient, hardworking, family-oriented people. Those that I have spoken to, with some exception of course, hold no contempt for what Georgia is doing, and they aren't afraid. Many have planned for this possibility, knowing that what they are doing is illegal.

The focus, and the solution that a real American president would have put forth is reforming the country of Mexico. Obama is using human rights abuses to level Libya, well there are plenty of human rights abuses occurring in Mexico--that's the damn reason these people risk their lives to come here. That isn't going to change until the circumstances in Mexico are reformed.

Of course they can show damage, this may affect their ability to continually ship their undesirables over here for us to support.

Of course they can show damage, this may affect their ability to continually ship their undesirables over here for us to support.

Lets certainly not forget all those American Dollars headed back home either.

Wonder how long Mexico's economy would last without all those dollars the illegals send home every year??

Also, if they are so concerned about how their citizens are treated in America let em build fences to keep them home.

Of course this will damage the countries who filed suit. It cuts into their drug and human trafficking dollars and slows down welfare benefits if Baby Daddy gets deported. This in turn will hurt them by lowering their Gross National Product (GNP) of each of those countries. They realize how dumb America is and are taking full advantage of it.

-----

"Atlanta has become the primary destination in eastern United States for illicit drugs transported by Mexican drug trafficking organizations."

Source:

Atlanta High intensity Drug Trafficking Area Drug Market Analysis
Page 2

Legalize recreational drug use. (Yes all)

Offer tax paying legal worker status to everyone here now, with a path to citizenship for those who want it. Everybody else, leave.

Offer jail time to employees and employers who hire/work off the books.

I don't think the suit will go anywhere.

Fine how about we stop all aid to those countries and give it to GA to help fight the external foe trying to usurp OUR laws.

Offer tax paying legal worker status to everyone here now, with a path to citizenship for those who want it. Everybody else, leave.

We should NOT legalize drugs for obvious reasons.

Say, NO to any kind of amnesty! Why should we give illegal aliens for free what the rest of us had to work and pay for?

We should NOT legalize drugs for obvious reasons.

Say, NO to any kind of amnesty! Why should we give illegal aliens for free what the rest of us had to work and pay for?

I didn't "work hard and pay for" my US citizenship. I was born with it.

How does "amnesty" give illegals anything that you "paid" for?

Maybe instead, GA should go after Con Agra and the other chicken plants that hire 99% illegals to work there. I used to live down the street from one in Athens and You KNOW that the cops know that all the workers there are illegal. Also, the meat monopolies ADVERTISE down there and bus up their indentured servants. They do NOT want to lose this gravy train, nor do any of the other uber wealthy corporations that seek them out.

Forum List

Back