South Africa’s Hell on Earth

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220

March 19, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

When a 23-year-old woman was raped and tortured to death in Delhi, the case captured the attention of the world. Two months later, a 17-year-old girl was raped and tortured to death near Cape Town in an eerily similar case, but hardly anyone noticed. In both cases, the women were gang raped, mutilated and cut open. But the rape and murder of women has become horrifyingly common in South Africa.

Nelson Mandela is still officially venerated as a saint, his smiling face appearing on countless posters, while the man himself, having solved all the problems of his native country, tours the world with a group of elders, including Kofi Annan and Jimmy Carter, to solve the problems of other countries; but while Mandela tours, his own country has descended into its own kind of hell.

For women, South Africa may be the worst place on earth. South Africa is one of the few countries on earth where women die before men.

South Africa has the most rapes per capita of anywhere in the world. 3,600 rapes happen in South Africa every day. 40% percent of South African women will be raped. In one survey, 1 in 4 men admitted to being rapists. 1 in 10 of those admitted to raping little girls. Children are believed to be the victims of 41% of the rapes in the country.

South Africa?s Hell on Earth

March 19, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

When a 23-year-old woman was raped and tortured to death in Delhi, the case captured the attention of the world. Two months later, a 17-year-old girl was raped and tortured to death near Cape Town in an eerily similar case, but hardly anyone noticed. In both cases, the women were gang raped, mutilated and cut open. But the rape and murder of women has become horrifyingly common in South Africa.

Nelson Mandela is still officially venerated as a saint, his smiling face appearing on countless posters, while the man himself, having solved all the problems of his native country, tours the world with a group of elders, including Kofi Annan and Jimmy Carter, to solve the problems of other countries; but while Mandela tours, his own country has descended into its own kind of hell.

For women, South Africa may be the worst place on earth. South Africa is one of the few countries on earth where women die before men.

South Africa has the most rapes per capita of anywhere in the world. 3,600 rapes happen in South Africa every day. 40% percent of South African women will be raped. In one survey, 1 in 4 men admitted to being rapists. 1 in 10 of those admitted to raping little girls. Children are believed to be the victims of 41% of the rapes in the country.

South Africa?s Hell on Earth

Terrible story to hear. I however think that the rampant rapes in South Africa speak of a society where women are more aware of their natural stength and are refusing to subject to disrespectful men:

It is a known fact that when women are conscious of their natural strength and would not bow to false societal indoctrination, men often gang against these women and their preferred tool for abasing these women is rape. I think I could confidentally deduct that this practice is customary and has been going on for years, if not centuries. Therefore, it would be my opinion that those worthless men of South Africa (and other worldwide like them) seeking to use rape as tool to abase women of strength have failed in their mission.

While I applaud the women of South Africa for not succumbing to these demeaning tactics intended to abase them, I would the victims of these rampant rapes would not add insult to injury by rewarding their rapists with offspring: A man who is not man enough to seek the hand of a woman in marriage does not deserve to have his lineage extended.

Please sisters: If you are a victim of rape, report the rape and seek immediate medical attention! You do not help society, and definitely do not help to instill Law and Order by rewarding your rapist with an offspring. Report rape and seek immediate medical attention.

Forum List

Back