South African Tells of Genocide in Communist-dominated South Africa

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The New American ^ | October 06, 2012 | Christian Gomez

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012, the Fox Valley Conservative Forum, which meets regularly for a luncheon on Tuesdays in Appleton, Wisconsin, hosted a talk by South African Sonia Hruska (pictured). Hruska, who now lives in the United States, discussed the ongoing genocide against white people in her country under the largely communist-controlled ANC government of Jacob Zuma.

Born in Victoria, South Africa, to a nontraditional Afrikaner family, with a right-wing father and a left-wing mother, Hruska would go on to work in politics as a consultant in the presidential administration of Nelson Mandela from 1994 to 2001. “I was the coordinator between the different spheres of government, civil society and state organizations, to actually implement the new government policies,” Hruska said.

As an early supporter of Mandela and the dream of a rainbow South Africa, Hruska truly believed in establishing a country where, regardless of the color of one’s skin or ethnicity, one could live in harmony and equality. Unfortunately, as she described, the opposite came true.

“After about six years,” Hruska said, “I realized something serious is wrong; the communist elements are taking over, it’s not what we were promised.” She explained the change that followed:

Whites were getting excluded through affirmative action and black economic empowerment. And at the same time, the Chinese got black status; so the whites were excluded and the Chinese were included under affirmative action as black. We now find that a white is not allowed to enter, for instance, into management, but a Chinese person may buy a mine or buy shares in a mine, and the same [is true] with banks.

As a business owner, I can get 25 years in jail time if I do employ a white person, for instance. It is totally ridiculous; you cannot have imagined that affirmative
---

This is what black nations do to white people because blacks can't compete. They kill them and completely fuck whites out of the economy.

There's never been a race more fair towards other races than whites. FACT. Blacks are showing that they can't be fair.

We whites better wake the fuck up.

Last edited:
Apartheid did NOT end in 1994. White apartheid was simply replaced by black apartheid.

• Banned
Apartheid did NOT end in 1994. White apartheid was simply replaced by black apartheid.

What we whites won't admit is that human nature is to rule over one another. This is why all races had our own region on this planet.

We love to be left to rule our own. If not then we rule over one another.

Who ever that thought that blacks weren't going to fuck over whitey wasn't thinking. :eusa_boohoo: There will never be one advance society that works together.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back