South African President calls for "land expropriation without compensation" !!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Most people call that stealing and also racism. All intelligent people predicted 22 years ago that this would happen. Blacks are useless eaters and breeders everywhere they exist in this world and simply don't have the intelligence to get ahead on merit. So the govt has massive affirmative action programs and now outright stealing from whites.

Zimbabwe 2.0: South Africa President Proposes Land "Expropriation Without Compensation" | Zero Hedge

july 3 2017 On Wednesday, South Africa's ruling African National Congress proposed at its 5th annual national policy conference that in addition to potentially nationalizing the country's central bank, that land expropriation without compensation should be allowed where it is "necessary and unavoidable," President Jacob Zuma said.

There was a hard push from supporters of President Jacob Zuma for a decision on the redistribution of land without compensation‚ which would necessitate a change to the constitution. But as the Sunday Times reported, according to the ANC’s economic transformation subcommittee head‚ Enoch Godongwana‚ both this proposal and the current system of redistribution with compensation remain on the table for debate by branches. Zuma‚ however‚ hinted in his closing address that there could be legislative changes for expropriation without compensation.

“We agree on the imperative to accelerate land redistribution and land reform. Again we had robust discussions on the modalities to achieve this. We agree that using the fiscus for land redistribution must be accompanied by other measures if we are to achieve the goal at the required pace,” said Zuma in his closing remarks at the six-day conference held in Johannesburg.

“Where it is necessary and unavoidable this might include expropriation without compensation‚” Zuma said.

As discussed several months ago, land will be a key issue ahead of a December conference where a successor to Zuma will be chosen. The two current frontrunners are Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa and Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, former African Union chair and Zuma's ex-wife. As a reminder, Dlamini-Zuma has made land redistribution from whites to blacks without compensation one of her main policies.

• Banned
Mandela would be so proud of what Zuma is doing. The media cartels have been lying for 50 years about nelson. He was just a white-hating racist terrorist and he knew full well blacks don't have the intelligence to maintain a modern society. Stealing from of whites is their only path to prosperity outside of pro sports.

Most people call that stealing and also racism. All intelligent people predicted 22 years ago that this would happen. Blacks are useless eaters and breeders everywhere they exist in this world and simply don't have the intelligence to get ahead on merit. So the govt has massive affirmative action programs and now outright stealing from whites.

Zimbabwe 2.0: South Africa President Proposes Land "Expropriation Without Compensation" | Zero Hedge

july 3 2017 On Wednesday, South Africa's ruling African National Congress proposed at its 5th annual national policy conference that in addition to potentially nationalizing the country's central bank, that land expropriation without compensation should be allowed where it is "necessary and unavoidable," President Jacob Zuma said.

There was a hard push from supporters of President Jacob Zuma for a decision on the redistribution of land without compensation‚ which would necessitate a change to the constitution. But as the Sunday Times reported, according to the ANC’s economic transformation subcommittee head‚ Enoch Godongwana‚ both this proposal and the current system of redistribution with compensation remain on the table for debate by branches. Zuma‚ however‚ hinted in his closing address that there could be legislative changes for expropriation without compensation.

“We agree on the imperative to accelerate land redistribution and land reform. Again we had robust discussions on the modalities to achieve this. We agree that using the fiscus for land redistribution must be accompanied by other measures if we are to achieve the goal at the required pace,” said Zuma in his closing remarks at the six-day conference held in Johannesburg.

“Where it is necessary and unavoidable this might include expropriation without compensation‚” Zuma said.

As discussed several months ago, land will be a key issue ahead of a December conference where a successor to Zuma will be chosen. The two current frontrunners are Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa and Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, former African Union chair and Zuma's ex-wife. As a reminder, Dlamini-Zuma has made land redistribution from whites to blacks without compensation one of her main policies.

Yes, like the US would go around taking land of people without compensation an giving it to others....

• Banned
Yes, like the US would go around taking land of people without compensation an giving it to others....

Do you have an example of that.? Affirmative action involves taking job and scholarship opportunities from whites and giving them to blacks but has that also been done with land?

Do you have an example of that.? Affirmative action involves taking job and scholarship opportunities from whites and giving them to blacks but has that also been done with land?

Yes. The trail of the tears. All the kicking Native Americans off their land, killing them, moving them.....

FW has a valid point. Of course, one could point out that those occupying the land afterwords greatly out produced the previous tenants and that when it was tried in Africa earlier, Zimbabwe at the time, the production by the new tenants was so poor the ag economy that had been strong took a nosedive. That doesn't justify confiscation, but facts are pesky things.

• Banned

Yes. The trail of the tears. All the kicking Native Americans off their land, killing them, moving them.....

Iinjuns?? HAHAHA. They don't count. There was no legal system or even countries when the white man came here. Injuns didn't even have a written language!! THINK

Given the opportunity liberals here would be demanding the same thing

Iinjuns?? HAHAHA. They don't count. There was no legal system or even countries when the white man came here. Injuns didn't even have a written language!! THINK

Yes, I knew you'd say that.

Here's what it would be like for you.

I move into your house, then tell you that I've invented this new form of ownership and that you don't own your house under this form of ownership, so I'm perfectly in my rights to take your home away from you. Not only that, I'll force march you down to the bridge and make you sleep there.

I move into your house, then tell you that I've invented this new form of ownership and that you don't own your house under this form of ownership, so I'm perfectly in my rights to take your home away from you. Not only that, I'll force march you down to the bridge and make you sleep there.

Just for the record, who owned the land in South Africa originally? Any guesses?

Just for the record, who owned the land in South Africa originally? Any guesses?

Trump?

Fact remains there was no legal system in place when the euros came here. It would have been impossible to say what injun owed what land. THINK

Trump?
Close.

Fact remains there was no legal system in place when the euros came here. It would have been impossible to say what injun owed what land. THINK

Fact remains if you make a legal system and then impose it on others and say this legal system didn't exist for you, therefore we can take everything you have, is bullshit. And for you to come on here and say it was okay for the US to go around imposing itself like this on Native Americans, whereas it's not okay for blacks in South Africa to do it to whites, then this is clearly bullshit.

Sorry but we are not responsible for what happened over 100 years ago.

Trump?
Close.

Got it, Melania.

Trump?
Close.

Got it, Melania.

Bingo!

Trump?
Close.

Got it, Melania.

Bingo!

I'm so fucking smart, I'm going to nominate myself for the Nobel Peas Prize tomorrow.

Forum List

Back