South Africa

If slaves hadn't been transported across the Atlantic, you wouldn't be an American would you? Just like if the British Crown hadn't starved out all the Irish Catholics and stolen their homes and land, I wouldn't be American.

Me, I'm pretty grateful (in a twisted kind of way) that England starved my family off the island and on to bigger, better things. Even though it meant my family were indentured servants upon arrival (to pay for their passage on the ship across the Atlantic--that is, those who didn't die of dysentery during the trip and made into fish food).

Think about that for a bit, would ya. :eusa_think:

I don't really think that this guy knows how to think. And he is quite good at showing how ignorant and rude he can be. I guess that somethings just come natural to him. :eusa_whistle:

Apparenly stupid is his SOP. :lol:

Plus much more. :lol: He truly is one brick short of a load. :cuckoo:

In an ideal world, that's what would have happened.

This isn't an ideal world. Unfortunately. :(

In an "ideal world" Europe wouldn't have gang raped Africa in the first place.

Did you not read what was written above? Read it again, one brick short of a load. At least the Europeans brought some semblance of civility to people whom killed one another and ate each other for dinner. Your such an ignorant fella. Does it come natural to you? Yup.

Imperialist nonsense. By extension of your logic, you should be thankful that the Caliphate extended into Spain and introduced some semblance of religious tolerance to people who fought one another and burned each other to death over accusations of "witchcraft."

"They go on Shore to rob and plunder; they see an harmless People, are entertained with Kindness, they give the Country a new Name, they take formal Possession of it for the King, they set up a rotten Plank or a Stone for a Memorial, they murder two or three Dozen of the Natives, bring away a Couple more by Force for a Sample, return home, and get their Pardon. Here commences a New Dominion acquired with a Title by Divine Right . . . the Earth reeking with the Blood of its Inhabitants."

Well I don't think that when white South Africans ran the country there was any necklacing going on. From my understanding, it was the whites who settled and built and developed the land and it was the blacks that immigrated to white ruled South Africa from surrounding countries to look for work which was readily available for them. They were not slaves brought in and forced to work in South Africa. They could come and go.
All I am saying here is why are politicians and the media so quiet about what the blacks are now doing to whites. I thought that the game plan was to turn over power to the blacks and in return they would run the country themselves, not to exact revenge.

There was plenty of necklacing going on in South Africa during apartheid. Being an ignorant prick, you think this is a black and white thing. It's not. It's a cultural thing. There are two white races, a coloured 'race', an 'Indian' race, then we get into the native Africans themselves, which are mainly divided into the Xhosa and Zulu....but even amongst those two, there are sub tribes, and even sub-sub tribes....

Do you have evidence that it's the Blacks in power..the government...that is committing these crimes?

Go do an internet search and type in anything that may relate to racism against whites in South Africa. Even youtube can give you the information you want by going there and typing in the samething. That is where I found and got most of my information.
So in other words, no, you don't. I don't have access to youtube, so I can't look up anything on youtube. And yes I'm aware of plenty of racism (on all sides) and of attacks targetted against Whites. What I am NOT aware of is official government sanction or acts by the government enforcing any racists policies.

Do you have evidence that it's the Blacks in power..the government...that is committing these crimes?

Go do an internet search and type in anything that may relate to racism against whites in South Africa. Even youtube can give you the information you want by going there and typing in the samething. That is where I found and got most of my information.

So in other words, no, you don't. I don't have access to youtube, so I can't look up anything on youtube. And yes I'm aware of plenty of racism (on all sides) and of attacks targetted against Whites. What I am NOT aware of is official government sanction or acts by the government enforcing any racists policies.

In other words, I go by what information I receive from other websites and youtube. I am sure that the government doesn't make it official but most likely is sanctioning it in some way just like in Zimbabwe(Rhodesia)where the problem apparently exists also. There have been thousands upon thousands of whites who have left both countries because of the intolerable conditions and obvious racism going on towards whites and no doubt with the governments blessing.

Forum List

Back