South Africa

I do make mistakes and have no problem admitting so. However, the number of instances in which I do make mistakes is considerably fewer because I tend to think before I speak/type.

And I here I thought you were trying to give me the impression that you knew it all. How silly of me. So, I jump the gun once in awhile, big deal. It's not my intention to mislead. But I do find at most times that people are just to slow to get the drift of what is being said. You really have to spell it out for them. I think that maybe they do that just to try and avoid the topic and prefer to instead create confrontation. An old commie rick. :eusa_shhh:

What the hell is this "California" girl doing in the Canada section? She must be lost or, ummmm, stupid? :eusa_whistle:

What are you smoking?

*points to address bar* This IS "US Message Boards". If anything, we Canadians are out of place.

Unh? So just what do you mean by "we Canadians are out of place"? So what are you snorting, BC bud? :lol:

Yup, I screwed up on that one. Aw well, I never said I was perfect. Anyway, forget it. :eusa_whistle:

What are you smoking?

*points to address bar* This IS "US Message Boards". If anything, we Canadians are out of place.

Unh? So just what do you mean by "we Canadians are out of place"? So what are you snorting, BC bud? :lol:

I seriously hope you are an immigrant and not a product of our education system, because that would be a dark mark upon one of the best education systems on the planet.

I mean this is an American forum. Its very name "US Message Board" is pretty damn good evidence in my favour.

If "California Girl" is out of place because she's in the "Canada" section as you claim, we Canadians are out of place because the whole damn forum is American.

Please, just pull your head out of your ass for just five seconds and read what I write. Thank you. I can't believe I had to spell it out for you.

Edit: Oh and by the way, BUDdy, you don't "snort" BC Bud. BC Bud is marijuana. I've never heard of anyone snorting marijuana and if you have, that might go a long ways to explaining a few things.

I've met a lot of Canadians and liked every one of them - except feduploser.

I seriously hope you are an immigrant and not a product of our education system, because that would be a dark mark upon one of the best education systems on the planet.

I mean this is an American forum. Its very name "US Message Board" is pretty damn good evidence in my favour.

If "California Girl" is out of place because she's in the "Canada" section as you claim, we Canadians are out of place because the whole damn forum is American.

Please, just pull your head out of your ass for just five seconds and read what I write. Thank you. I can't believe I had to spell it out for you.

Edit: Oh and by the way, BUDdy, you don't "snort" BC Bud. BC Bud is marijuana. I've never heard of anyone snorting marijuana and if you have, that might go a long ways to explaining a few things.

I've met a lot of Canadians and liked every one of them - except feduploser.

Oh joy. Now the question I have to ask is did any of those Canadians like you? :tongue:

A few decades ago our Canadian politicians and the controlled elite media were making a big fuss over apartheid in South Africa. Boycotts of South African products were the order of the day. Eventually, the white regime of South Africa handed power over to Nelson Mandella. Now if one takes the time and goes to Youtube and types in South Africa violence against whites, one will really see apartheid happening all over again except this time it is the whites that are on the receiving end. Incidents of beatings,robbery,rape,theft of land and murder are occouring everyday by Mandela and his communist thugs and nothing is said by our "free" media who like to make us all feel that we will always get the "truth" from our "uncontrolled media". I think that it is about time that we started to hear a lot more from our news media about what is happening against the white people of South Africa. Why are there no boycotts now? Why is South Africa allowed to continue to do what they are doing to whites without the media and our politicians saying anything? Why? Because that would be considered politically incorrect to do so? Yup, me thinks so.

From my take on this, I think that what happens to white people should never be exposed by the media. Only what whites do to non-whites have to become front page news. It certainly appears to look like the controlled media is anti-white. Am I wrong on this? Unless someone can prove to me otherwise, it looks like that is the case alright.

I'm all for an unbiased media reporting just the facts. But, I'm wondering if you think the black South Africans had a cakewalk, specifically safe from wanton (or any other) violence from whites, under apartheid. We'll just focus on violence for the moment and save lack of freedoms for a different discussion.

Well I don't think that when white South Africans ran the country there was any necklacing going on. From my understanding, it was the whites who settled and built and developed the land and it was the blacks that immigrated to white ruled South Africa from surrounding countries to look for work which was readily available for them. They were not slaves brought in and forced to work in South Africa. They could come and go.
All I am saying here is why are politicians and the media so quiet about what the blacks are now doing to whites. I thought that the game plan was to turn over power to the blacks and in return they would run the country themselves, not to exact revenge.

In an ideal world, that's what would have happened.

This isn't an ideal world. Unfortunately. :(

I'm all for an unbiased media reporting just the facts. But, I'm wondering if you think the black South Africans had a cakewalk, specifically safe from wanton (or any other) violence from whites, under apartheid. We'll just focus on violence for the moment and save lack of freedoms for a different discussion.

Well I don't think that when white South Africans ran the country there was any necklacing going on. From my understanding, it was the whites who settled and built and developed the land and it was the blacks that immigrated to white ruled South Africa from surrounding countries to look for work which was readily available for them. They were not slaves brought in and forced to work in South Africa. They could come and go.
All I am saying here is why are politicians and the media so quiet about what the blacks are now doing to whites. I thought that the game plan was to turn over power to the blacks and in return they would run the country themselves, not to exact revenge.

In an "ideal world" Europe wouldn't have gang raped Africa in the first place.

If slaves hadn't been transported across the Atlantic, you wouldn't be an American would you? Just like if the British Crown hadn't starved out all the Irish Catholics and stolen their homes and land, I wouldn't be American.

Me, I'm pretty grateful (in a twisted kind of way) that England starved my family off the island and on to bigger, better things. Even though it meant my family were indentured servants upon arrival (to pay for their passage on the ship across the Atlantic--that is, those who didn't die of dysentery during the trip and made into fish food).

Think about that for a bit, would ya. :eusa_think:

If slaves hadn't been transported across the Atlantic, you wouldn't be an American would you?
My people immigrated from Sicily during the later half of the 19th century. I'm the first 3rd generation Sicilian born in my family, you fucking cracker whore.
Me, I'm pretty grateful (in a twisted kind of way) that England starved my family off the island and on to bigger, better things.
I think as part of the oil spill settlement they ought to have to agree to take your cracker ass back.

Well I don't think that when white South Africans ran the country there was any necklacing going on.
First we have to differentiate between Government and Individual actions. During Apartheid, it was the Government enforcing racial restricitons for the 4 official races and limiting and controlling people on the basis of race, in favor of Whites. Current violence and racial conflict is not Governement sactioned, but rather the extreme effects of poverty and violence.

[qutoe] From my understanding, it was the whites who settled and built and developed the land and it was the blacks that immigrated to white ruled South Africa from surrounding countries to look for work which was readily available for them.[/quote]
Yes, and no. There were already native tribes, and I don't discount some immigration for skilled Blacks/Coloreds/Indians, but it was hardly widespread for Blacks. Swaziland is nominally independent country entirely surrounded by South Africa that was meant as a "homeland" for Blacks, but is and was a country of such abject poverty that many Blacks did "immigrate" to SA when they could. But that's not what you were talking about.

They were not slaves brought in and forced to work in South Africa. They could come and go.
Native Blacks could not come and go so much.
[qutoe]All I am saying here is why are politicians and the media so quiet about what the blacks are now doing to whites. [/quote]Because it's not the government. Contrast to Zimbabwe where the violence against Whites IS governmnet sanctioned (unofficially) and there is strong political and media outcry against it.

I thought that the game plan was to turn over power to the blacks and in return they would run the country themselves, not to exact revenge.
Do you have evidence that it's the Blacks in power..the government...that is committing these crimes?

If slaves hadn't been transported across the Atlantic, you wouldn't be an American would you?
My people immigrated from Sicily during the later half of the 19th century. I'm the first 3rd generation Sicilian born in my family, you fucking cracker whore.
Me, I'm pretty grateful (in a twisted kind of way) that England starved my family off the island and on to bigger, better things.
I think as part of the oil spill settlement they ought to have to agree to take your cracker ass back.

Dumbass, I'm IRISH, not BRITISH.

Learn the difference. They are two different islands. Completely separated by water.

You stupidfuck. :lol:

Did you not read what was written above? Read it again, one brick short of a load. At least the Europeans brought some semblance of civility to people whom killed one another and ate each other for dinner. Your such an ignorant fella. Does it come natural to you? Yup.

Learn the difference. They are two different islands. Completely separated by water.

Last I checked the British control the north part of it. They can deposit your ass there, the rest is up to you.

I'm just trying to be realistic. The Irish themselves are too busy eating potatoes, sucking down whiskey, and getting ass fucked by Leprechauns to come get you.

Last edited:

If slaves hadn't been transported across the Atlantic, you wouldn't be an American would you? Just like if the British Crown hadn't starved out all the Irish Catholics and stolen their homes and land, I wouldn't be American.

Me, I'm pretty grateful (in a twisted kind of way) that England starved my family off the island and on to bigger, better things. Even though it meant my family were indentured servants upon arrival (to pay for their passage on the ship across the Atlantic--that is, those who didn't die of dysentery during the trip and made into fish food).

I don't really think that this guy knows how to think. And he is quite good at showing how ignorant and rude he can be. I guess that somethings just come natural to him. :eusa_whistle:

Did you not read what was written above? Read it again, one brick short of a load. At least the Europeans brought some semblance of civility to people whom killed one another and ate each other for dinner. Your such an ignorant fella. Does it come natural to you? Yup.

You've got to be the biggest dumb-fuck there ever was.

When your slimy Irish ancestors made their way to this continent they were under BRITISH RULE. so SUCK ON IT

Well I don't think that when white South Africans ran the country there was any necklacing going on.
First we have to differentiate between Government and Individual actions. During Apartheid, it was the Government enforcing racial restricitons for the 4 official races and limiting and controlling people on the basis of race, in favor of Whites. Current violence and racial conflict is not Governement sactioned, but rather the extreme effects of poverty and violence.

[qutoe] From my understanding, it was the whites who settled and built and developed the land and it was the blacks that immigrated to white ruled South Africa from surrounding countries to look for work which was readily available for them.
Yes, and no. There were already native tribes, and I don't discount some immigration for skilled Blacks/Coloreds/Indians, but it was hardly widespread for Blacks. Swaziland is nominally independent country entirely surrounded by South Africa that was meant as a "homeland" for Blacks, but is and was a country of such abject poverty that many Blacks did "immigrate" to SA when they could. But that's not what you were talking about.

They were not slaves brought in and forced to work in South Africa. They could come and go.
Native Blacks could not come and go so much.
[qutoe]All I am saying here is why are politicians and the media so quiet about what the blacks are now doing to whites. [/quote]Because it's not the government. Contrast to Zimbabwe where the violence against Whites IS governmnet sanctioned (unofficially) and there is strong political and media outcry against it.

I thought that the game plan was to turn over power to the blacks and in return they would run the country themselves, not to exact revenge.
Do you have evidence that it's the Blacks in power..the government...that is committing these crimes?[/QUOTE]

Go do an internet search and type in anything that may relate to racism against whites in South Africa. Even youtube can give you the information you want by going there and typing in the samething. That is where I found and got most of my information.

When your slimy Irish ancestors made their way to this continent they were under BRITISH RULE. so SUCK ON IT

Fuck off you stupid illterate greasy WOP!

SUCK ON THAT.... :rofl:

You've got to be the biggest dumb-fuck there ever was.

C'mon, let's be honest here, no one can beat you for the title of the "biggest dumb-fuck" there ever was. Now I know that you really are one brick short of a load. :cuckoo:

I don't really think that this guy knows how to think. And he is quite good at showing how ignorant and rude he can be. I guess that somethings just come natural to him. :eusa_whistle:

Apparenly stupid is his SOP. :lol:

Forum List

Back