South Africa - White woman gets 2-3 years prison for INSULTING black cop

...and he still wasn't manhandled for jaywalking, but for running/resisting/obstructing, retard!
And you still approve of any (and all) violence towards blacks, no matter how unjustified it is. You're a piece of shit racist, who gives this country a bad name.

You say he's was manhandled for resisting arrest? What was he being arrested for? Jaywalking. Fucking, jaywalking! And fuck you!
So if a cop tries to pull you over for speeding and running a red light and instead of stopping you keep going, he should just give up because it's just speeding? Or should he chase you, which could potentially result in a fatal crash?

So if a cop tries to pull you over for speeding and running a red light and instead of stopping you keep going, he should just give up because it's just speeding? Or should he chase you, which could potentially result in a fatal crash?
Much like the point of this thread, sending a woman to prison for insulting a cop, is the same extremist mind set of comparing jaywalking to speeding and running red lights.

BTW, I happened to have run a red light once and did get pulled over. At the time, I was wearing a baseball cap (a friend had given me) that said, "Police". I was written up for a bald tire and given a warning on the red light.

Much like the point of this thread, sending a woman to prison for insulting a cop, is the same extremist mind set of comparing jaywalking to speeding and running red lights.

BTW, I happened to have run a red light once and did get pulled over. At the time, I was wearing a baseball cap (a friend had given me) that said, "Police". I was written up for a bald tire and given a warning on the red light.
Speeding and jaywalking are both relatively minor offenses compared to resisting arrest so why is your retarded liberal brain having trouble answering the question? Has it figured out its own retardation?

Speeding and jaywalking are both relatively minor offenses compared to resisting arrest so why is your retarded liberal brain having trouble answering the question? Has it figured out its own retardation?
He was being arrested for jaywalking. Why can't your racist brain understand that?

He was being arrested for jaywalking. Why can't your racist brain understand that?
Actually, he was initially getting a ticket for jaywalking.
Hickman first told the trainee to write him a ticket
Ex-Asheville cop arraigned on charges he beat man over jaywalking

Then he decided to whine and resist and got his ass beaten. Don't you just love how your beloved, dumb shitskin turned a simple ticket into a beating because he's literally too retarded to anticipate basic consequences only a few seconds forward in time? If he simply kept his mouth shut and stood still for 50 seconds, he would have likely been on his way home like millions of whites who get stopped by police.

Then he decided to whine and resist and got his ass beaten. Don't you just love how your beloved, dumb shitskin turned a simple ticket into a beating because he's literally too retarded to anticipate basic consequences only a few seconds forward in time? If he simply kept his mouth shut and stood still for 50 seconds, he would have likely been on his way home like millions of whites who get stopped by police.
And we all know how the authoritarian right treats resistance?

And we all know how the authoritarian right treats resistance?
So you're back to making yourself look like a moron by implying cops shouldn't pursue those who resist arrest?

As usual Billo is mightily confused. Resisting arrest for speeding is apparently not an issue. That means that all criminals, black and white, should resist arrest and speed away as the ultimate defence. Arresting people is gestapo tactics.

So what should cops do when someone breaks a minor law, such as speeding or jaywalking, and then runs/resists arrest?
Stop their Gestapo tactics on people of color.

Gestapo tactics?? Fact is cops let blacks break vehicle laws they do not allow whites to break. Most blacks cannot read so how do they get drivers licenses?. Well - the truth is most blacks who drive don't have drivers licenses and the cops look the other way.

So what should cops do when someone breaks a minor law, such as speeding or jaywalking, and then runs/resists arrest?
Stop their Gestapo tactics on people of color.

Gestapo tactics?? Fact is cops let blacks break vehicle laws they do not allow whites to break. Most blacks cannot read so how do they get drivers licenses?. Well - the truth is most blacks who drive don't have drivers licenses and the cops look the other way.
Notice how long the encounter took, how many chances they gave that retard to just take the ticket, and still it wasn't enough?

See how many chances this white cops gives the white guy:

Forum List

Back