South Africa to redistribute white's land

It is good when governments recognize that "The earth is given as a common stock for man to labor and live on"

Any government that doesn't is a travesty.

Can we take your house and give it to the homeless then?

You can take the money I pay in taxes put it toward building shelters, or giving people the mental health care and training to be productive again.

In this country the threat to private land ownership comes from people like Donald Trump, who use government as a tool to satisfy their own avarice.

It is good when governments recognize that "The earth is given as a common stock for man to labor and live on"

Any government that doesn't is a travesty.

Can we take your house and give it to the homeless then?

You can take the money I pay in taxes put it toward building shelters, or giving people the mental health care and training to be productive again.

In this country the threat to private land ownership comes from people like Donald Trump, who use government as a tool to satisfy their own avarice.
You are Not Qualified to say who is homeless.It is the Africa land and they can do as they please.Besides where would you go,if you were put out,and don`t say europe or britian their not having you.Just saying not to slight anyone.

Why do you cretins assume that, following centuries of exploitation and oppression, that these countries will emerge as all singing and dancing western liberal democracies ?
Where is the precedent for this ?
Nations need time to evolve and grow their own institutions.

Why do you cretins assume that, following centuries of exploitation and oppression, that these countries will emerge as all singing and dancing western liberal democracies ?
Where is the precedent for this ?
Nations need time to evolve and grow their own institutions.
That all depend on,who you are talking about.

think that there is already starvation in Sud Africa . Anyway , the smart guys are in Orania .--- Inside South Africa's whites-only town of Orania - BBC News --- It all fine until its taken from them .
That land belongs to No White "so-called"That land was stolen,the people on it killed by British whites.all white infidels,Should Be Thrown Out On Their Got Dam Heads.

------------------------------------------you are unwise in the way of the world.....??

And you?

think that there is already starvation in Sud Africa . Anyway , the smart guys are in Orania .--- Inside South Africa's whites-only town of Orania - BBC News --- It all fine until its taken from them .
That land belongs to No White "so-called"That land was stolen,the people on it killed by British whites.all white infidels,Should Be Thrown Out On Their Got Dam Heads.

------------------------------------------you are unwise in the way of the world.....??

And you?
What about you?

This forced seizure and redistribution of land reminds me of a story told by Bill Cosby (before all the rape charges resurfaced against him). I think he was telling a graduation crowd the importance of respecting the wisdom of "old people."

He said he asked his grandmother about the glass being half empty or half full, and she said, simply:
IT DEPENDS IF YOU ARE THE ONE POURING
OR THE ONE RECEIVING

So with the forced land "jubilee"
it depends if you are being deprived of property without due process
or if you are given opportunity to acquire or buy it without consent of the previous owner.

I would remember the Golden Rule and to treat others as you would want.
So if you would want to have a say in selling your land to others,
then I'd recommend respecting the consent of others to the same degree.

If you would NOT CONSENT to govt abused to take your land away when you didn't commit a crime or violation to justify forfeiture, then I would dissent as well to this policy doing that, regardless which side it serves.

If I did take or buy land under such a policy, there is nothing illegal
about working out a deal with the previous owners so they can have
a say in sharing ownership or renting it to them where they still have the security and access they had before. Many people have done "reverse mortgages" and sold their homes to other owners, while continuing to rent and live there until they retire, die or otherwise move on.

This doesn't have to be abusive if people CHOOSE to respect each other and work out cooperative agreements. Even in the days of slavery, some slave owners WOULD treat their slaves with respect, and not abuse their rights as property owners, even though they remained in a master/slave relationship.

I would definitely recommend working out business plans, and social structuring and financing so this doesn't end up like how Katrina did in the US, with too many people getting vouchers but no counseling how to stabilize their situation and use the given resources to get out of poverty.

You know and i know these invaders,that are here in this land are intruders stealing,this is the problem.

And you?
What about you?

You have a question?

Forum List

Back