South Africa Plunges into Starvation 'Racism Rears it's ugly head'

"Racism" is a douchebag's cry that some folks are more intelligent than others and that evolution (mother nature) made a mistake and is unjust. This is why jews (just as racist as most non-Whites generally) like me. They either sense I am 7% jew or they realize I know IQ is the difference between humans and apes.

Last edited:
"Racism" is a douchebag's cry that some folks are more intelligent than others and that evolution (mother nature) made a mistake and is unjust. This is why jews (the most racist folks on the planet generally) like me.
If Jews were all racist they wouldn't hang with a goyim like you..

Pretty sure the savages would be total fail no matter what economic ideology was in place. No ideology can increase IQ or decrease savage behavior.
A perennial ideology of a Darwin induced society..Actually Darwin didn't intend for his theories to be used to abuse lesser knowledgeable humans..Since Christian nations since their creations have not practiced humanism in their glorification of a religion which calls for humanism to be practiced in the tenets of the gospel..

Darwin was racist. The evidence is in his follow up book The Descent of Man. He was influenced by pseudoscientific racism of his peers. He even changed parts of Origin of Species to include the words, "Survival of the Fittest." We already know that "survival of the fittest" was used by social Darwinists and Eugenics (which led to Nazism and the Holocaust. Even Planned Parenthood.) Do you see the pattern which you subscribe to?

Pretty sure the savages would be total fail no matter what economic ideology was in place. No ideology can increase IQ or decrease savage behavior.
A perennial ideology of a Darwin induced society..Actually Darwin didn't intend for his theories to be used to abuse lesser knowledgeable humans..Since Christian nations since their creations have not practiced humanism in their glorification of a religion which calls for humanism to be practiced in the tenets of the gospel..

Darwin was racist. The evidence is in his follow up book The Descent of Man. He was influenced by pseudoscientific racism of his peers. He even changed parts of Origin of Species to include the words, "Survival of the Fittest." We already know that "survival of the fittest" was used by social Darwinists and Eugenics (which led to Nazism and the Holocaust. Even Planned Parenthood.) Do you see the pattern which you subscribe to?
No, because Planned Parenthood is an organization which doesn't practice eugenics or genocide since it is on a voluntary procedure and is not performed by design to benefit genetic of the human race for improvement.....It is not enforced to get a desired result of the mass populace to eradicate unwanted humans because of genetic deficiencies..The Nai's perverted the very word eugenics by their doctrines..Plus the Holocaust is a term misapplied to what the Nazi's did since the Nazi's killed far more non-Jewish humans than Jewish only..

Forum List

Back