South Africa farm seizures BEGIN: Chaos as first expropriation of white-owned farms starts

sell the land then burn everything down, including the crops, then leave and come to America.

Salt the earth. Nothing will grow. Toss an animal carcass down the well to taint the water.

Beat me to it.
Wow, sounds so very American Christian.

The Trump's providing food for people in foreign countries.

Dlsnez9X0AESSm_.jpg

You try and kill people they tend to react in kind.

So you believe that the people of today should pay for the crimes of our ancestors. Great. So where does this end? Is it limited to five generations or can we, or perhaps I should say must we go further back? Can we judge guilt for crimes committed during the dark ages? The long standing principle that the Children are not responsible for the sins of the father is apparently long gone. Good. Glad to hear it.

But is there a limit?

1994 is well within the lifetimes of almost every South African living today That's when apartheid ended. It gets old reading excuses from whites who want to tell everyone else to take responsibility.
9% of white people own 72% of the farmland. I bet it's even more in the cities.

So because these people went in with guns and stole African people's land because it was their great grandparents and great great grand parents, they should be able to keep it today?

Wow, that makes sense.

Saddam should have been able to keep what he took.

Castro should have been able to keep what he took.

If you can steal it through violence and manage to keep it a couple of generations, it's yours for good.

Farmland in the city?
Real estate dum dum.

Did that really need to be said?

Yea, I guess so.

So all the people in Manhattan need to get out. It was taken by violence from the original occupants. Who in turn took it by violence from others.

The first farm seized had been in the family for five generations. That is 150 years. Not since 1994. Now. We are going back 150 years to right a wrong. Why not two hundred? Or 300 years? Why stop there?

Generation - Wikipedia

If we go back far enough we can argue we stole the land from Neanderthal man. That means all land everywhere belongs to you.

This is why I say it is bullshit. Not because of the color, but because of the time involved. The Status Quo is defined as the mess we are in. We’ve been in this mess for a while and spending all our time arguing about wrongs from a century and a half ago is not fixing the mess we are in, but exacerbates the mess.

Do we have a horrid history in Africa? Yes. We do. Is it too complicated to fix by seizing a few farms. You bet your ass it is. But as usual you focus on the surface and ignore the truth. In fact your mind is so shallow as to be nothing but surface.

A lot of people have a horrid history in Africa. Yes. We took slaves. But the dirty truth is that one tribe would capture another and sell them to the white man. The same way that one tribe of Indians would assist the whites in making war against other tribes.

History is replete with inhumane actions. We can not fix them. We can only learn from them. Or in your case, repeat them.

So you believe that the people of today should pay for the crimes of our ancestors. Great. So where does this end? Is it limited to five generations or can we, or perhaps I should say must we go further back? Can we judge guilt for crimes committed during the dark ages? The long standing principle that the Children are not responsible for the sins of the father is apparently long gone. Good. Glad to hear it.

But is there a limit?

1994 is well within the lifetimes of almost every South African living today That's when apartheid ended. It gets old reading excuses from whites who want to tell everyone else to take responsibility.

So because these people went in with guns and stole African people's land because it was their great grandparents and great great grand parents, they should be able to keep it today?

Wow, that makes sense.

If you can steal it through violence and manage to keep it a couple of generations, it's yours for good.

Farmland in the city?
Real estate dum dum.

Yea, I guess so.

So all the people in Manhattan need to get out. It was taken by violence from the original occupants. Who in turn took it by violence from others.

The first farm seized had been in the family for five generations. That is 150 years. Not since 1994. Now. We are going back 150 years to right a wrong. Why not two hundred? Or 300 years? Why stop there?

Generation - Wikipedia

If we go back far enough we can argue we stole the land from Neanderthal man. That means all land everywhere belongs to you.

This is why I say it is bullshit. Not because of the color, but because of the time involved. The Status Quo is defined as the mess we are in. We’ve been in this mess for a while and spending all our time arguing about wrongs from a century and a half ago is not fixing the mess we are in, but exacerbates the mess.

Do we have a horrid history in Africa? Yes. We do. Is it too complicated to fix by seizing a few farms. You bet your ass it is. But as usual you focus on the surface and ignore the truth. In fact your mind is so shallow as to be nothing but surface.

A lot of people have a horrid history in Africa. Yes. We took slaves. But the dirty truth is that one tribe would capture another and sell them to the white man. The same way that one tribe of Indians would assist the whites in making war against other tribes.

History is replete with inhumane actions. We can not fix them. We can only learn from them. Or in your case, repeat them.

I focus on the truth. You are the one lying. 1994 is well within the lifetimes of almost every South African living today. That's when apartheid ended. Not 150 years ago. We are not talking about the white revisionist history of slavery you repeat. White tribes have been fighting in Europe for centuries but no one did this to them. So STFU with your excuses.

But is there a limit?

Wow, that makes sense.

Farmland in the city?
Real estate dum dum.

Yea, I guess so.

Generation - Wikipedia

I focus on the truth. You are the one lying. 1994 is well within the lifetimes of almost every South African living today. That's when apartheid ended. Not 150 years ago. We are not talking about the white revisionist history of slavery you repeat. White tribes have been fighting in Europe for centuries but no one did this to them. So STFU with your excuses.

You mean there were no slaves in Europe? Wow, talk about revisionist history. Slavery is in the Old Testiment. Slaves were common in Greece during the era of the City States. It is one of the reasons that Sparta was never able to send its entire army out to fight, most had to be kept back to keep the slaves from revolting.

Then you have the gall to claim that the Africans were blameless for the slave trade. Pfui again. African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade

What did you think that Slavery didn’t exist until the White Man found the Black Man? Are you joking? Vikings had slaves in the 11th Century, Spanish Muslims had slaves in the 15th Century, and it continued through to the 20th Century in the Ottoman Empire. Pfui. Stop with the revisionist history. Or perhaps I should suggest you open a history book and learn something.

The Russians Revolted because they were essentially slaves to the Czars. If Ignorance is bliss, then you are one of the happiest people on earth. Because you are incredibly ignorant.

Slavery was not just practiced in Africa, it was one of the earliest practices in any written history. From Persia where ever citizen was a slave to the King.

Many people came to America from Europe as “indentured servants” which by the way, is contracted slavery.

Slavery is still practiced today. Not in Georgia, or in South Carolina, nor in Alabama. No. It is still practiced today in which Continent? Opinion | It’s the 21st century. Yet slavery is alive and well.

Is it the White Man subjugating people? Is it the White Man who is doing this today?

Yes, we did some horrible things in the past. But they are in the past. The farm which was seized was in the family for five generations. Five Generations. It was not magically given to the family in 1994. Five generations using the standard formula of thirty years per generation is one hundred and fifty years. Let me use numbers. 150.

This is the frustrating thing. I never owned a slave. Never. My ancestors did not arrive in the nation until after Slavery was abolished. My Great Great Grandfather was a peasant Reindeer Herder from Norway. Not exactly the weathy men of lore and legend. Peasant by the way, means the guys with the fewest rights. Like. none.

That farm was already owned by that family before anyone alive today was born. Now, you are arguing that they never should have owned it. Again, where is the limit on that? Manhattan was taken from the Indians. Should we give it back for free? Alsace and Lorraine were handed back and forth dozens of times in history, who really owns it? The French today, The Germans of Yesterday? Who owns that land? Belgium was carved out of other nations, so should we go and carve it up again and give it back to who once owned it?

We end racism by moving forward, not rewriting the history of how we got here. The Massacres of the Indians by the American Calvary would not have been possible if not for the Indian Scouts. United States Army Indian Scouts - Wikipedia

Again, that is not fantasy, it is history. The Indian Scouts warned Custer that he was walking into more Indians than he could imagine. But he went anyway. They didn’t. But the tragedies in the West, the massacres of the Tribes, could never have happened without the Indian Scouts leading the Calvary to the other tribes. Always other tribes. You didn’t use the Sioux Scouts for example, when you were after the Sioux, because they would vanish in the night. They were happy as could be to lead the Whites to other tribes, but not their own.

Again, all this is history. The White Man has much history to be aware of, perhaps even ashamed of. But to deny that history, all of the history, is the greatest disservice we can do. Because it insures that the mistakes of history will repeat themselves. It means we don’t learn the truth from history, but the fantasy, the fiction.

Try reading a few books, you might even enjoy learning.

Wow, that makes sense.

Farmland in the city?
Real estate dum dum.

Yea, I guess so.

Generation - Wikipedia

You mean there were no slaves in Europe? Wow, talk about revisionist history. Slavery is in the Old Testiment. Slaves were common in Greece during the era of the City States. It is one of the reasons that Sparta was never able to send its entire army out to fight, most had to be kept back to keep the slaves from revolting.

Then you have the gall to claim that the Africans were blameless for the slave trade. Pfui again. African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade

What did you think that Slavery didn’t exist until the White Man found the Black Man? Are you joking? Vikings had slaves in the 11th Century, Spanish Muslims had slaves in the 15th Century, and it continued through to the 20th Century in the Ottoman Empire. Pfui. Stop with the revisionist history. Or perhaps I should suggest you open a history book and learn something.

The Russians Revolted because they were essentially slaves to the Czars. If Ignorance is bliss, then you are one of the happiest people on earth. Because you are incredibly ignorant.

Slavery was not just practiced in Africa, it was one of the earliest practices in any written history. From Persia where ever citizen was a slave to the King.

Many people came to America from Europe as “indentured servants” which by the way, is contracted slavery.

Slavery is still practiced today. Not in Georgia, or in South Carolina, nor in Alabama. No. It is still practiced today in which Continent? Opinion | It’s the 21st century. Yet slavery is alive and well.

Is it the White Man subjugating people? Is it the White Man who is doing this today?

Yes, we did some horrible things in the past. But they are in the past. The farm which was seized was in the family for five generations. Five Generations. It was not magically given to the family in 1994. Five generations using the standard formula of thirty years per generation is one hundred and fifty years. Let me use numbers. 150.

This is the frustrating thing. I never owned a slave. Never. My ancestors did not arrive in the nation until after Slavery was abolished. My Great Great Grandfather was a peasant Reindeer Herder from Norway. Not exactly the weathy men of lore and legend. Peasant by the way, means the guys with the fewest rights. Like. none.

That farm was already owned by that family before anyone alive today was born. Now, you are arguing that they never should have owned it. Again, where is the limit on that? Manhattan was taken from the Indians. Should we give it back for free? Alsace and Lorraine were handed back and forth dozens of times in history, who really owns it? The French today, The Germans of Yesterday? Who owns that land? Belgium was carved out of other nations, so should we go and carve it up again and give it back to who once owned it?

We end racism by moving forward, not rewriting the history of how we got here. The Massacres of the Indians by the American Calvary would not have been possible if not for the Indian Scouts. United States Army Indian Scouts - Wikipedia

Again, that is not fantasy, it is history. The Indian Scouts warned Custer that he was walking into more Indians than he could imagine. But he went anyway. They didn’t. But the tragedies in the West, the massacres of the Tribes, could never have happened without the Indian Scouts leading the Calvary to the other tribes. Always other tribes. You didn’t use the Sioux Scouts for example, when you were after the Sioux, because they would vanish in the night. They were happy as could be to lead the Whites to other tribes, but not their own.

Again, all this is history. The White Man has much history to be aware of, perhaps even ashamed of. But to deny that history, all of the history, is the greatest disservice we can do. Because it insures that the mistakes of history will repeat themselves. It means we don’t learn the truth from history, but the fantasy, the fiction.

Try reading a few books, you might even enjoy learning.
He’s been presented with these links and this info many times but he remains in denial.
Bravo anyway for an excellent post :clap:

Forum List

Back