South Africa Amending Constitution: White Farmers’ Lands To Be Seized And Given To Blacks

I guess you also support all of the land in the US being given back to the native Americans that we displaced...right?
Yes

Well, you know you do not have to wait for the Govt to force you to do it. You are free to give up your land and walk away at any time, what is holding you back?
Theres a problem with that. Whites wiped out the people that originally owned my land. I'm sure they would rather I keep it than let a white boy get it.

In other words you are full of shit, all talk and not action.

Thanks for letting us know
No. IOW youre full of shit and deflecting.

You continue to park your fat ass on land that was stolen and refuse to give it back yet want others to do what you will not do.

There is a word for people that will not back up their words with actions...pussy!

Well, you know you do not have to wait for the Govt to force you to do it. You are free to give up your land and walk away at any time, what is holding you back?
Theres a problem with that. Whites wiped out the people that originally owned my land. I'm sure they would rather I keep it than let a white boy get it.

You continue to park your fat ass on land that was stolen and refuse to give it back yet want others to do what you will not do.

There is a word for people that will not back up their words with actions...pussy!
When someone shows up to claim it I will give it up. Thats only if you white boys do it first.

It will be quite satisfying to watch the blacks of south africa starve the way the blacks of Zimbabwe starve. Now is the time to start work on preventing the UN from providing food aid.

It will be quite satisfying to watch the blacks of south africa starve the way the blacks of Zimbabwe starve. Now is the time to start work on preventing the UN from providing food aid.
It'll be more satisfying seeing Black Africans reclaim their land and the funerals of the dead white recessives that stole their land.

When someone shows up to claim it I will give it up. Thats only if you white boys do it first.

So you will only do the right thing if someone makes you.

Wow, what a loser

Wow, what a loser
I'll do the right thing when whites do the right thing.

Youre a loser by virtue of being white.

Wow, what a loser

So, again you rely on others doing the right thing before you will. What a fucked up way to live.

Wow, what a loser

So, again you rely on others doing the right thing before you will. What a fucked up way to live.
Yes. When white boys give up their ill gotten gains I will do the same gladly. Lets see you get to work and not wait on me.

Wow, what a loser

Yes. When white boys give up their ill gotten gains I will do the same gladly. Lets see you get to work and not wait on me.

You are very confused. I believe that all land is taken via conquest and might. That is how we got this land, and that is how the people we took it from got it and how they people they took it from got it. Eventually if someone has the power, they will do it to us. So, holding the land does not violate my beliefs.

You on the other hand do not agree with that, it is your view that it was taken immorally, yet you still will not do the right thing, you still violate your own beliefs waiting for others to act first.

That is a truly pathetic way to live your life, no matter the color of your skin. Grow some balls and a backbone and act on your beliefs.

Wow, what a loser

You are very confused. I believe that all land is taken via conquest and might. That is how we got this land, and that is how the people we took it from got it and how they people they took it from got it. Eventually if someone has the power, they will do it to us. So, holding the land does not violate my beliefs.

You on the other hand do not agree with that, it is your view that it was taken immorally, yet you still will not do the right thing, you still violate your own beliefs waiting for others to act first.

That is a truly pathetic way to live your life, no matter the color of your skin. Grow some balls and a backbone and act on your beliefs.
I didnt ask you what you believe. I told you that your race is a race of thieves and barbarians.

I believe that all land is taken via conquest and might.
So then you agree with the actions of the SA government in the exercise of its might?

Not really my concern since I do not live in SA

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Then why are you whining?

I am not whining, I am merely pointing out your lack of integrity

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back