South Africa After White Rule

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
THIS is why God destroys cultures. There is NOTHING redeeming about Africa.

At a community meeting following the arrests, hundreds of local residents allegedly confessed to eating human flesh purchased from one of the accused, reports News 24.

Local councillor Mthembeni Majola held a meeting at the Esigodlweni community hall Monday morning where he claims that 300 residents admitted to visiting one of the accused, Mbatha, a nyanga or faith healer according to ENCA, and knowingly consuming human flesh that he had provided.

“This has happened within our community. Families, people we know and live with have now confessed to eating this woman,” he said, as cited by News 24.

“People we know and live with have now confessed to eating this woman.”
‘I’m tired of eating human flesh’: South African cops probe ‘cannibalism’ conspiracy

At a community meeting following the arrests, hundreds of local residents allegedly confessed to eating human flesh purchased from one of the accused, reports News 24.

Local councillor Mthembeni Majola held a meeting at the Esigodlweni community hall Monday morning where he claims that 300 residents admitted to visiting one of the accused, Mbatha, a nyanga or faith healer according to ENCA, and knowingly consuming human flesh that he had provided.

“This has happened within our community. Families, people we know and live with have now confessed to eating this woman,” he said, as cited by News 24.

‘I’m tired of eating human flesh’: South African cops probe ‘cannibalism’ conspiracy

I don't even know what you're getting at. Have you ever been to Africa? Probably not.

I don't even know what you're getting at. Have you ever been to Africa? Probably not.
One does not have to go to Africa to know being a canabal is wrong now do they idiot?

Under white rule, the West oppressed South Africa with sanctions. With black rule, SA joined the welfare basket of black Africa.

SA has really done well for themselves after the whites caved to world pressure and committed suicide.

"In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure."

Israel inherited the Land after the Amorites lost their right to exist because of their wickedness.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that His Justice does not sleep forever "--TJ

You don't have to ever been to a sewage treatment plant to know what goes on there.

You don't have to ever been to a sewage treatment plant to know what goes on there.

But you probably do have to go to a sewage treatment plant to fully understand what goes on there. You might know a little of the details, but you don't know the exact nature.

Eating people is wrong.

It depends which bit you're eating.

Shut up, I'm a member of PETP (People Eating Tasty People).
The New Age view is that humans are the lowest form of animal. The other animals are sacred and cannot be eaten.

Well, seeing as those people who are anti-abortion say that life is sacred, and the innocent shouldn't be killed, I'd think that the right should think like this too. But no, they manage to compartmentalize everything.

Forum List

Back